• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 STA-21 Applicants

navyITman88

FY14 STA-21 Applicant
Its best to start college apllications now. Its no fun to be a selectee and be waiting on colleges to finish up your degree plan to submit to NETC. I learned this lesson last year when I was hoping to get bumped to a primary spot. Since there aren't many selectee for the program anymore, most of them will get orders to their primary choice school. I am applying for so many schools because I have to find out which majors will accept most of my transfer credits so that I can graduate before my 28th b-day. None of the schools do "official" evaluations of your credits until you apply.

I recall you saying you might have a tight timeline because of your age and what time you would finish, so I can see your push there. If Excelsior College (takes the most transfer credits) had an NROTC unit I would be a handful of semesters away upon selection;).

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I recall you saying you might have a tight timeline because of your age and what time you would finish, so I can see your push there. If Excelsior College (takes the most transfer credits) had an NROTC unit I would be a handful of semesters away upon selection;).

I only have 4 classes left to graduate with Brandman. If my name isn't on the list in October, I'll be starting on my OCS application.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Its actually kind of nice having some peeps applying for the same option this year. It seems like last year none of the other applicants knew what an IP officer was. How many 1820s did you guys have sit your boards?

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Has everyone checked the status of their application to ensure it has been received? It's weird because mine has been received but not yet been reviewed so they only marked a 1 for my CO's endorsement and my cover letter... anyone else seeing this when you log in or have they marked the number for each of your documents?

Jeremy Springston

FY14 CEC Option
Welcome friend! What option you apply for?

Hey bud. I'm one of those engineering nerds. I saw your post earlier about OCS and I certainly feel your pain; this is my last real shot before either graduate or get too old to want to compete against you young bucks. For what program are you applying?

Jeremy Springston

FY14 CEC Option
Yeah, I'm dumb. I figured as much maybe five minutes after I asked. I'm too old to do any of the SWO programs so its either CEC or bust.

JoeNAVY

Longo, I'm seeing the same thing for documents recieved. They only have two of them marked but it says my package has not been reviewed yet. Any insight on what this means yet?