• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Lui

OCS Applicant
Ill give it three more hours then I will rule today out .... Tomorrow feels golden though ....
To many days as of late have felt golden. I am convinced results will come out after I get so frustrated I stop watching.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
To many days as of late have felt golden. I am convinced results will come out after I get so frustrated I stop watching.
tired.jpg

Blues1946

FY-13 IW applicant
I am proud to say that this is my first time checking the site today, and probably my last. I'm getting to where you are talking about Lui, I've accepted the fact that I can't change anything and am actually occupying my time thinking about how to improve myself for next year. It's time to put in an SOQ package and let my command know I will not slow down, EVER!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
The onle thing that im not looking forward to "IF' im selected is the long wait for orders and word that all my documents (aceptance letter, degree plan, and physical) have all been approved ... Its going to be like this all over again ...

Lui

OCS Applicant
I am proud to say that this is my first time checking the site today, and probably my last. I'm getting to where you are talking about Lui, I've accepted the fact that I can't change anything and am actually occupying my time thinking about how to improve myself for next year. It's time to put in an SOQ package and let my command know I will not slow down, EVER!
You know mentally I feel like I am at that point but I still find myself pressing F5 20 times an hour.