• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy11 sta-21 stats and scores

vmiaptetr

So, the parking lot is reserved for STA-21 board members until today, huh? I guess our fates have been sealed. Best of luck to everyone.

Eblack904

So wernama , mike said there was over 700 packages total. Did he say if they were screened for eligibility? normally 1/3 of all packages are disqualified. so that could make our chances that much more slimmer... and to vmiaptetr apparently from the main fy11 forum, the board broke wednesday and did not return. so in theory they finished two days early. that could be taken good or bad... All i know is, I am really calm. I have been wracking my brain which i am sure everyone on here has, but in the end, no one really knows what the board is looking for. you could have all 10s and not get selected or have 9 NAMS or no NAMs. its really just who views the packages. im just hoping i see my name on the list.

vmiaptetr

That's cool that they broke on Wednesday. I'd just really like the results to come out in early October. I'm not going to lie, I'd love to see my name on the list. I guess we'll see what happens. I don't know what they were looking for in a package, but I still think many of us put together outstanding packages, and regardless of what happens, should be proud of that fact.

wernama

So wernama , mike said there was over 700 packages total. Did he say if they were screened for eligibility? normally 1/3 of all packages are disqualified. so that could make our chances that much more slimmer... and to vmiaptetr apparently from the main fy11 forum, the board broke wednesday and did not return. so in theory they finished two days early. that could be taken good or bad... All i know is, I am really calm. I have been wracking my brain which i am sure everyone on here has, but in the end, no one really knows what the board is looking for. you could have all 10s and not get selected or have 9 NAMS or no NAMs. its really just who views the packages. im just hoping i see my name on the list.

I think that he was just giving me a rough estimate of how many pacakages he recieved, I really didnt ask him how many packages were board eligible. I asked him back in mid-july if my package would be reviewed before the Aug. 1 deadline and his response was "I hope so but, we have over 700 packages to review" ...

kekio86

FY08 results came out on Oct 4th, FY09 results came out on Oct 10th, FY10 came out really late due... this year?????? My best guess is that they are coming out on the 8th!!!
If I make it I will buy shots of Patron to everybody! Secret code for your free shot: Airwarriors

cbaker

FY08 results came out on Oct 4th, FY09 results came out on Oct 10th, FY10 came out really late due... this year?????? My best guess is that they are coming out on the 8th!!!
If I make it I will buy shots of Patron to everybody! Secret code for your free shot: Airwarriors

Airwarriors, Airwarriors, Airwarriors, Airwarriors, Airwarriors.

Is that good for five. I may see about driving to Jax to collect. :)

P.S. If your name is on it, know that chk13 and I bribed the board members to get your name on it so really you should come to P-cola and give us the shot. :)
(No BS, if you are on it congrats and it was all you. I really would never try a feat like that from anyone.)

ansley

I think that there are quite a few of us in Pensacola! I'm down for drinks after results come out! Regardless of if I'm on it or not- I'm going to need one either way!! I can't believe that we're almost into October. In less than a week it'll be the 1st!

cbaker

I think that is a fine idea, how many of us are in P-cola and are down with going to get a few drinks the weekend after results (as long as it isn't my duty weekend????

Heck, I am going tubing tomorrow at Styx River in Alabama, does anyone want to go????

kekio86

I think that there are quite a few of us in Pensacola! I'm down for drinks after results come out! Regardless of if I'm on it or not- I'm going to need one either way!! I can't believe that we're almost into October. In less than a week it'll be the 1st!

I will be in Pensacola on Oct 17th for school. I am down for some drinks... even if i dont make it.
I am going to be bored outta my mind for 30 days.

chk13

I am down for a drink (or 5) when the results come out. will need one (or 5) either way too.

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
remember boys and girls...the navy says that RESPONSIBLE DRINKING is 2-3 drinks a day. You can't save your drinks up for a few days and still be a RESPONSIBLE DRINKER in the navy, they have expert evidence that shows these facts.

And when Ohio State LOSES to the ILLINI on Saturday, I will be using my Weekly stash, whether or not the Navy thinks it is responsible!!!

Eblack904

H
remember boys and girls...the navy says that RESPONSIBLE DRINKING is 2-3 drinks a day. You can't save your drinks up for a few days and still be a RESPONSIBLE DRINKER in the navy, they have expert evidence that shows these facts.

And when Ohio State LOSES to the ILLINI on Saturday, I will be using my Weekly stash, whether or not the Navy thinks it is responsible!!!

Hahaha that's too funny. Hopefully illini wins. My bestfriend AJ Jenkins play for them. Can't never cath the games over here. New England is biased when it comes to sports. Any hoo! Go Illini!

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
H

Hahaha that's too funny. Hopefully illini wins. My bestfriend AJ Jenkins play for them. Can't never cath the games over here. New England is biased when it comes to sports. Any hoo! Go Illini!

Thats awesome. AJ is a pretty good wide out. You gotta love how Zook recruits back in Florida still, even after leaving the Gators. So are you gonna try and go to school in somewhere in Florida or whats your choice?