• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy11 sta-21 stats and scores

wernama

Looking at the OCS posts it seems that the "STATS and SCORES" post did fairly well. Since we got some time before results come out, you can post your stats and scores to see where you stand among the FY11 applicants...GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

wernama

Applied for SWO/CORE (First time applying)
EVALS: EP(PO2), EP(PO2), EP(PO3), MP(Frocked PO3), MP(AN)
College: 61 credits 3.25 GPA
High School: 2.3 GPA(I know it sucks)
Awards: NAM, GC
TIS: 4 Years 6 Months
LOR: CDR and LCDR (Previous department heads)
SAT: 1100 550/550
Warfare qual: AW/SW

chk13

Applied for CEC (First time)
EVALS: (just made 1st so all evals are as a PO2) EP, EP, EP, EP, MP (newest to oldest)
College: 73 credits (not that great of GPA because of early college prior to Navy) 2.75
HS GPA: 3.48
Awards: 3 NAMs, 3 GCs
LOR: LCDR (previous DIVO)
MATH: SAT-530 ACT-22 READING: SAT-630 ACT-23

GERM

Applied for INTEL (First Time)
EVALS: MP (PO1) EP (PO2) EP (PO2) EP (P03) EP (PO3)
College: 61 (collge before navy not so hot) 2.97
HS GPA: 3.37
Awards: 2 NAMs, 2 GC's
LOR: none
ACT: 24 (overal) 21 (MATH) 22 (Reading)
Warfare: SW/AW

Mustang64p

pilot
Applied for: Pilot/Core (First time applying)
EVALS: MP(PO2), MP(Frocked PO2), P(NOB),
College: 110 credits (62 Actual credits prior to navy, the rest are SMART) 3.25 GPA
Already Completed Calculus I&II/ Calc based Physics
AA in Science and Math
High School: 3.58 GPA
Awards: None (1 flag LOC)
TIS: 2 Years 8 Months
LOR: None
SAT: 1250 540/690
ASTB: 6/7/6 50
Warfare qual: NAC/AW

IrishSailor

6th year's a charm?
Applied for: Core (5th time applying; Once selected as Core Alternate)
Evals: P, EP (Xfer), EP (1st Frocking), EP (2nd), EP (Xfer)
College: Yes. I'm in the square root club... (~14 hours with .41 GPA!)
High School: 3.3
Awards: 3 NAMs, 1 GC, 2 Captain's Personal Excellence awards, JSOQ
TIS: 5 years
ACT: 28 overall, 22 English, 32 Math
Warfare: SS

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
Stang I woulda PM'd you but you don't have enough post to participate. Whats your job out there in VQ land? I was out there from 04-09 as a RO. Out in Pax at VX-20 now. Good luck.

Applied for: Pilot/Core (First time applying)
EVALS: MP(PO2), MP(Frocked PO2), P(NOB),
College: 110 credits (62 Actual credits prior to navy, the rest are SMART) 3.25 GPA
Already Completed Calculus I&II/ Calc based Physics
AA in Science and Math
High School: 3.58 GPA
Awards: None (1 flag LOC)
TIS: 2 Years 8 Months
SAT: 1250 540/690
ASTB: 6/7/6 50
Warfare qual: NAC/AW

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
Applied for: Pilot/Core
Evals: (E5) EP, (E5) EP Trans, (E5) MP, (E5) EP (2nd Frocking), (E4) EP, (E3) EP - All evals have STA-21/Officer Programs in "Recommend For" Block.
College: Yes. 57 Credits - 3.7 GPA, will finish AA by time results are out, but not in time for package submission so that's a kick in the ....
High School: 3.1 - Outstanding Community Service Award
Awards: 2 Air Medals, 1 NAM, 2 GC, 1 JSOY, 1 Aircrew of Year,
TIS: 6 years
LOR: Prior CO (O-6)
ACT: 24 overall, 24 English, 24 Math
ASTB: 5/5
Warfare: NAC/AW

FYSA, I have a packet at work that I will get on here ASAP that is from the FY08 board selection. It is a breakdown of how they graded the packages, then. Remember how on the website and in the 1420 it says the CO endorsement is the single most important factor? Well this package proves it, by a long shot. Without it right in front of me I can't quote the rest of it, but there is pre-scored material which is all on a fixed matrix, and then the board grades your writeups, endorsements, statement, evals, etc etc etc. I am heading up to the squadron this afternoon, and will upload it then. Again, good luck ladies and gents.

CP

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
Keep in mind that there have been some changes to the 1420 in regards to such things as prt scores that are mins now, etc. also there have been additional designations added to the program. Either way it is just a good rough idea for you to wreck your minds over for the next 3 months!

Mustang64p

pilot
Price,

This is Posey a fellow RO, I didnt realize this was you. By the way, awesome info. Ive already started trying to grade myself based off of your info. This is going to be a long few months.