• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

smith1787

Future SNFO
************what a great day!!!i'm not even thinking about results coming out, and the weather in the northwest is amazing!!!!!*****

I'm assuming this was a bit sarcastic???? What type of board scores did everyone get for their packages?

andrshop164

ALL:

A list of NROTC schools. If someone has a more complete list, let me know.

https://www.nrotc.navy.mil/colleges_nrotc_unitsXP3.aspx

For all that wonder when app. deadlines are for certain schools and when the schools send out their accept letters, www.princetonreview.com is a great website to look that information up. You can obtain many other things from the website. Sign up is free. Highly recommended.

Nothing in message traffic as of 1000 eastern time, by the way.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
I'm assuming this was a bit sarcastic???? What type of board scores did everyone get for their packages?

CO- Perfect

Internal 1- 8,8,8,8,Very highly motivated,2
2- 10,7,7,9, Very highly motivated, 2
3- 10,10,10,10, very highly motivated, 1

Nomination 1- Perfect
2- Perfect
3- Perfect

Being on leave is horrible right now, I sit here....all day hitting F5.

smith1787

Future SNFO
thats a good set of boards. i heard the CO interview and endorsement are huge so its good you got the perfect for that.

Navnuke

Last year's NAVADMIN: 295
This Year's NAVADMIN: 302+

Proposed release date: Oct 20
Today's date: Oct 23

Airwarrior prospective page:55
Airwarrior actual page: 57

Seriously people, someone find these results on message traffic, call their CO, or show one of these Admirals how to use e-mail and send these frickin results out!!! I know it's "Hurry up and wait", but not this long. This is ridiculous.
On another note, has anyone noticed how the application page STILL says that the OPNAV hasn't come out yet for the application process changes???

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Hopefully the board thinks so. Out of the past three years of applying my internal board this year was the worst. Luckily I think the CO's and the nomination review board will hold more weight.

I just have a feeling they will view it as my own command doesn't back me fully. All three officers were new to the command and that is probably why the disconnect happened. Two 1110s and an 1190....why does it seem the SWOs never want one to succeed? The 1190 gave me the straight 10s.

smith1787

Future SNFO
Last year's NAVADMIN: 295
This Year's NAVADMIN: 302+

Proposed release date: Oct 20
Today's date: Oct 23

Airwarrior prospective page:55
Airwarrior actual page: 57

Seriously people, someone find these results on message traffic, call their CO, or show one of these Admirals how to use e-mail and send these frickin results out!!! I know it's "Hurry up and wait", but not this long. This is ridiculous.
On another note, has anyone noticed how the application page STILL says that the OPNAV hasn't come out yet for the application process changes???

*This is called nukin it!*

smith1787

Future SNFO
why does it seem the SWOs never want one to succeed? The 1190 gave me the straight 10s.

Some officers just don't seem very happy about doing the boards, I have noticed that unless they were prior enlisted they don't much care about this program. That's just what I've noticed here and there.

jwac85

FY-11 STA-21 Pilot Applicant
Some officers just don't seem very happy about doing the boards, I have noticed that unless they were prior enlisted they don't much care about this program. That's just what I've noticed here and there.

it generally depends on the size of the command...<200, personnel interact more.

But prior E's usually do care more

smith1787

Future SNFO
yeah we have well more than 500 people at this command so i knew nobody on my boards except our divo. but it worked so im not complaining.

loweryab

My CCC outright refused to let me see my board information. He threw me a bone and told me it was good, but still refused to let me see them. Now I'm really wishing I had pushed a bit harder. Knowing how well I did on the boards might calm some of my nerves. :(

OscarMyers

None
My CCC outright refused to let me see my board information. He threw me a bone and told me it was good, but still refused to let me see them. Now I'm really wishing I had pushed a bit harder. Knowing how well I did on the boards might calm some of my nerves. :(

I was sneaky, when it was all said and done before admin mailed it off i asked for a copy of the complete package for my personal records. muahahahaha