• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

xtreme_rob

FY10 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
Anyone else have an issue with BOL where after you put in your username and password and click submit, the box comes up, you hit okay, but the page never advances?
Nope, just with the netfocus certificates... unable to login on my home pc. I'm pretty sure these types of things(not being able to access a site) doesn't mean that the results are coming out.
Also, from experience, checking NPC is not the most expediant resource. Most navadmins will hit message traffic roughly a day prior to being released on the general npc site. I would pretty much rely on message traffic as a primary resource of finding out as soon as this message hits. It would benifit to befriend somebody that routes the message traffic (ITs) for your command and ask them to include you when electronically routing the message to the CO, XO, etc. That is if you have a high side account.

Cleonard19

Contributor
No High Side Access.

But it wasn't really a "anxious for results" thing. I haven't been able to log in to BOL for a while, regardless of what computer I use.

Navnuke

Not to get anyone's hopes up, but it's 2:30 am and the STA-21 website is down. And by down, I mean you can't even get to the homepage. Also, for those of you having trouble logging into any of the NETC websites like for checking your application status, close out your web browser completely and re-login. The computer you're using thinks your login timed out and won't let you log back in until it resets.

Hendog84

Not to get anyone's hopes up, but it's 2:30 am and the STA-21 website is down. And by down, I mean you can't even get to the homepage. Also, for those of you having trouble logging into any of the NETC websites like for checking your application status, close out your web browser completely and re-login. The computer you're using thinks your login timed out and won't let you log back in until it resets.

It's actually down for me too. Well it is Friday, I am just so sick of waiting. PLEASE COME OUT TODAY

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
Anyone else have an issue with BOL where after you put in your username and password and click submit, the box comes up, you hit okay, but the page never advances?

If you're having trouble logging into BOL, login to NKO instead and click on the "BUPERS Online" link under the "CAREER MANAGEMENT" tab.

gjhouston

I emailed NETC Force Master Chief John Snyder this morning. He was a big part of my initiation/training this year so maybe he can tell us something...we'll see

jwac85

FY-11 STA-21 Pilot Applicant
************what a great day!!!i'm not even thinking about results coming out, and the weather in the northwest is amazing!!!!!*****