• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

mikltk

FY10 STA-21 Applicant
Lol

*This is called nukin it!*
Well as one of the many nukes following this thread waiting for results, I have to say I sat here read the comment that was related to, then read this.... and smiled! I thought the same thing! It's sad though... registered on the forum just for that little piece of satisfaction. Losing my mind to anticipation like the rest of you and good luck all!

smith1787

Future SNFO
*thats devastating... I always thought he would answer his own facebook. First Santa and now the MCPON's facebook nothing is real anymore*

zeroentropy

I asked the MCPON on facebook:
MCPON, me and roughly 999 anxious STA-21 applicants are waiting for results to be announced. Do you know when they will be released?

The resopnse was:
Shipmate, I think a reasonable expectation for results is end of this month, beginning of November.

Good luck.

--Senior Houlihan

Historical STA-21 Results as posted on NPC
Year NAVADMIN Date
2009 ... ...
2008 289/08 10/10/08
2007 256/07 10/04/07
2006 291/06 10/16/06
2005 282/05 10/31/05
2004 249/04 11/03/04
2003 279/03 10/19/03
2002 341/02 10/13/02
2001 261/01 10/10/01
2000 247/06 09/28/00

Another side note is Flying CWO results were released 5 weeks late this year.

I would rather wait longer and ensure that the results are correct then have them released right now with someone that is not supposed to be on list. If was on the "right not" list and I wasn't supposed to be, I would be crushed. I know the rest of you be too. Good luck all, and don't kill yourselves waiting.

I used this data and created a scatter plot and figured out the line of best fit. It predicts that the results will be out on 10/19.

zeroentropy

I used this data and created a scatter plot and figured out the line of best fit. It predicts that the results will be out on 10/19.

and on a related note, the line of best fit shows a weak positive correlation, which means the results DO have a trend of being later every year...

andrshop164

figured I would throw a bone and inform everyone that no news has hit message traffic as of 1200 eastern time. I am leaving the ship by the way.

The guy who said that they would be released 1630. We're you kidding or not? (I realized no sarcasm). And if not, is that 1630 Zulu, Eastern, or Pacific?

*Man! Waiting for results is GREAT for my health!*

smith1787

Future SNFO
*Yes it turns out that our insiders informing us the 20th was the day also have statistical viability to add to their overall reliability. So the 20th is looking more and more promising!*

ok im with it then, they definitely came out on the 20th just no one on here can find them. we are all horrible at finding results. i bet they are already out just relaxing and 60 people on here and freaking out over nothing.

loweryab

MCPON does answer some of his own facebook posts, and posts some of his own. Senior Houlihan kind of runs it for him at times.

Man, how do I get that job? "Here's you coffee Master Chief... what would you like your status update to say this morning? btw.. you're at level 36 in Mafia Wars."