• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

SAYYRAH85

Ohh please oh great and mighty NPC, please let today be the day you grace us with your wonderful sta 21 decision that we all have be so patiently waiting for.

JJLindsey

I searched through the site and was unable to find out what quarter we should be applying for. I could have sworn I had seen it mentioned here somewhere. Anyone know a good choice?

I applied for the next semester and then defered it until spring 2010. I would suggest doing the same thing. Applying for the current semester to get accepted and then you can always defer your enrollment until a later date. Most schools will do that up to a year i think.

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
Ohh please oh great and mighty NPC, please let today be the day you grace us with your wonderful sta 21 decision that we all have be so patiently waiting for.

You remembered to sacrifice the chicken right? They never listen to the pleas of the meager without animal sacrifice.

leadblimp

I believe that according to PETA if you step on a bug it is tantamount to sacraficing a chicken. so go stomp a cockroach (more than likely found on the reefer deck of (insert ship name here)). Yay cleanliness standards.

leadblimp

322/09 EXECUTIVE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DISTANCE LEARNING DEGREE PROGRAM FOR MARCH 2010.

Oh here comes and goes another NAVADMIN with no love for us.

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
For future ODU guys/girls:
Degree Plans by Major

Calc I and II are MATH 211 and 212, Phys I and II are PHYS 231N and 232N. You'll also need to go to add NAVS 401 and 402, and one of the cultural awareness classes listed under the Military Leadership minor (such as PHIL 150).

DevilDoc1977

If it does come out this week...It will probably be Thursday or Friday, when most selection messages are released. So, no reason to get ancy til the end of the week.

leadblimp

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Vectra296,
happy birthday to you,
And many more...

Heres a riddle to go with it
Little Nanny Etticoat,
In a white petticoat,
And a red nose;
The longer she stands,
The shorter she grows.