• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

OscarMyers

None
I wanted to throw out a word of advice for applicants. It is imperative to complete the commissioning physical as quickly as possible, if you haven't already, once results come out. Pensacola gets slammed and the wait for NOMI clearances have taken quite a long time in the past. I think the typical deadline is January 1st to have them submitted, but just to give you an idea, there was a one month wait here in PAX. Then you must schedule a "Part II" to see the Doc after your blood work comes back which took another 2-4 weeks to schedule. All in all I started my physical process in August with a phone call, and recieved my final documents October 7th.

Last year I was in Norfolk for my physical. The process went much quicker because of the size of the facility, but my paperwork got lost several times. It was about a month and a half for my FY09 alternate physical package.

is the commissioning physical the same as a SNA physical. I did one of those in june.

AirmanV

STA-21 FY09 SELECTEE
Nice! I went from Enterprise (early '05 to late '08) to NRD Philly for a year now. Where'd you work?

For the deployments, I was in the CMCs Office in 2006 and XO admin in 2007 up until I left earlier this year. You?