• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

shoe83

313/09

No, what we agreed on was that 313/09 was motorcycle/ motor vehicle safety, but it was a "Personal For Message". Not that it really matters, all we really want to see is the results, and this argument just helps pass the time until they come out.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Wow...this thread has had over 100k hits. That's 999,994 more hits than the Bombers had last night against the Phillies...great job A-Rod, Jeter, and company.

smith1787

Future SNFO
happiness and eagerness has turned to discontent and frustration on this board lately. Crazy what a little list can do to people.

SolongMC

From an anonymous but very knowing source, the selection results are stuck in legal - however the adm is in town and will be ready to sign and push as soon as they are done

Helobound

FY10 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
For those of you trying to get into OU, i have some useful info..... I just spoke with the NROTC side there yesterday. The POC for STA-21 applicants and selectees is LT. Huber. His office phone number is 405-325-0119. There is also a recruiter that works in there that answered all of my questions. Seems very knowledgeable. I was also seeking the aviation major and he told me the same thing that many others have heard, and that is..... yes it is very possible to leave with your private pilot's license. Good luck all and i hope to join you at OU as it is also my first choice.

Thanks! I called and talked LT Huber today, and he said he would continue to track my application all the way through acceptance (if they give him access to it) I guess they only let the ROTC have access to members that request to have it. Either way- he said he's glad to see me get the ball rolling early, as all of the regular student applications for spring 2010 semester are due 1 NOV 2009, and mine being a summer '10 application- could very easily be "lost" in the bottom of the pile.... So again, Thanks for the POC!

loweryab

Well since we didn't get a heads up on 314/09, it doesn't look like anyone has access to message traffic today. Sucks.

Hey guys, sorry about failing you on message traffic. haha. Colorado is kinda buried under snow today. Yesterday we were chased out of work for our safety, today we've had a delay in reporting. I won't have direct access to message traffic, but a buddy on watch is keeping an eye out for me.

zeroentropy

Hey guys, sorry about failing you on message traffic. haha. Colorado is kinda buried under snow today. Yesterday we were chased out of work for our safety, today we've had a delay in reporting. I won't have direct access to message traffic, but a buddy on watch is keeping an eye out for me.

Sweet thanks!

corko87

I have access to message traffic. Nothings coming in so everybody can breathe. I'm getting sick of waiting too but what else can we do? Somebody will tell you the results. Waiting an extra 20 mins or so won't kill anybody.