• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

smith1787

Future SNFO
At the current rate of posts/day to the extremely long drawn out processing of waiting for results 2000 posts is a very good possibility.

tribeach1184

CU Buffalo
Last year I found out that I made it almost a week before the message was put up on NPC. So I wouldn't rely on NPC, I would just keep checking AW.

Datkanwel

FY10 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
I wouldn't think they would post the results on the weekend. Last year it was Friday at 2003 EST.

Yeah. This Friday is the 5th one this month. I've stayed up refreshing the page until 2200 every Friday just to make sure the results weren't late that day. Maybe tomorrow will be the magic Friday. It better be. Whether or not I get picked up, I'm getting paid and I'm gonna celebrate!

Time to compile a bunch inside jokes into one: "**Well guys, the reason you haven't seen the results yet is because your F5 button is broken from pressing it too many times. It was released on the 20th and you refreshed PAST the release date. The NAVADMIN states money for new F5 buttons is allowed to be purchased with Post-9/11 MGIB money.**"

smith1787

Future SNFO
Time to compile a bunch inside jokes into one: "Well guys, the reason you haven't seen the results yet is because your F5 button is broken from pressing it too many times. It was released on the 20th and you refreshed PAST the release date. The NAVADMIN states money for new F5 buttons is allowed to be purchased with Post-9/11 MGIB money."

you forgot the sarcastic **** gosh

LMPRPP03

Ok..I know I saw that someone had applied to A&M in College Station , but on the college list that I'm looking at it doesn't list it. Does someone have ALL the college listings? These are the only ones that I am finding:

Please post the link of another site if you have one..Thanks!

MR1(SW)-->ENS

FY-10 STA-21 Core Selectee
Ok..I know I saw that someone had applied to A&M in College Station , but on the college list that I'm looking at it doesn't list it. Does someone have ALL the college listings? These are the only ones that I am finding:

If its not on the list on the sta-21 website then you cant apply to it. the only thing i can say is double check the cross town affiliates

navy09

None

What else do you need to see?