• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
My NC just got off the phone with NPC and they said that the message is suppose to come out anytime now. That's all he said they could tell him. I don't know why they want us to wait if it is ready to be released. I mean what could be holding up the process.

MelJ

FY09 SWO/IP Alternate
My NC just got off the phone with NPC and they said that the message is suppose to come out anytime now. That's all he said they could tell him. I don't know why they want us to wait if it is ready to be released. I mean what could be holding up the process.

Well, what does "anytime now" mean? That could be within the week, or within the day...hmmm....

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Yeah I know, my NC said that he sounded like they were due to come out. He said all he could say was they were labled to come out "anytime now", but couldn't give a specific date, so like you said that could be anytime within the next two weeks. I am about bald pulling all of my hair out with all of this speculation. I am pumping myself up way to much.

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
How the hell could someone wait around patiently for the results to come out. I am not even getting selected... damn.

devildoc1981

FY09 Medical Corps Applicant
thats was kind of what my NCCS got from her friend. She could not give any names but just said it was signed.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Why aren't you getting selected? Are you already an OC or are you putting a package in next year? Sorry just started today and don't know many peoples stories.

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
How the hell could someone wait around patiently for the results to come out. I am not even getting selected... damn.

I know what you mean. My problem is that I fully expect this to be a non-selection year, but my life is on hold until these results come out. That's my only problem with them holding the results, otherwise, just tell us that they're not coming out until late ... just kinda sux.

Aircrew Instruc

None
Guys I know how you feel I HAD to get into OCS the day I went or I would have been to old to be an NFO. The wait SUX and hopefully it will be over for you all soon.

aircrew1221

Im New here and probably the only spouse who is on here. I hope you guys do not mind. Im in the same boat as you, this is my husbands second yr trying out for the program. We are both really anxious to know the results Im on here keeping posted while my husband is at work.

I just hope they come out soon, I know we all do.