• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

tribeach1184

CU Buffalo
Im New here and probably the only spouse who is on here. I hope you guys do not mind. Im in the same boat as you, this is my husbands second yr trying out for the program. We are both really anxious to know the results Im on here keeping posted while my husband is at work.

I just hope they come out soon, I know we all do.

Welcome! We may all seem a little on edge right now but we'll be more than glad to help you find out as soon as the results are out. Do you know where to find the messages?

aircrew1221

Welcome! We may all seem a little on edge right now but we'll be more than glad to help you find out as soon as the results are out. Do you know where to find the messages?

Yes, the NPC website that i think i have refreshed about a million and one times in the past few days lol.

Thank You!!

fourthofnt

Seabee74 which option did you apply for? My husband is applying for CEC, I don't believe anyone on this forum is applying for that...

browncal

Hi aircrew... I'm a (lurking) spouse too. This is my husbands third and last time applying. The first time the command wouldn't push his package through they thought he was too young. Now he's about to be too old. We've learned though, not to put all our eggs in one basket and he's on a path to complete his degree with or without STA21 but we're REALLY hoping with! Thanks to everyone whose put so much info on this thread. It's been really helpful!

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
I give up on results today, but good news I'm on leave for the next week

tribeach1184

CU Buffalo
I applied for CEC and I believe Seabee did as well. Aircrew I think they are going to revoke all refresh buttons soon. I know i've pressed mine at least 20 times in the last five minutes.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Aircrew1221 what squadron is your husband in? Because we are in the same boat. This is my second year and I am here on Whidbey Island. I have a wife and three kids and I am currently at work. I had to call my wife just to make sure that wasn't her on this board. haha

aircrew1221

Hi aircrew... I'm a (lurking) spouse too. This is my husbands third and last time applying. The first time the command wouldn't push his package through they thought he was too young. Now he's about to be too old. We've learned though, not to put all our eggs in one basket and he's on a path to complete his degree with or without STA21 but we're REALLY hoping with! Thanks to everyone whose put so much info on this thread. It's been really helpful!

Good, im not the only spouse on here. This is my husbands second year applying and if he doesn't not get selected I think he may decide to finish his bachelors and go to OCS.

fourthofnt

This is my husbands second time applying CEC. Last year they opened the option for all rates which we assumed meant they had a need, but they only have slots for 5 ppl. Not sure what they are looking for.

Seabee74

Seabee74 which option did you apply for? My husband is applying for CEC, I don't believe anyone on this forum is applying for that...

I applied for CEC...I havent heard of any other CEC's here...or anywhere for that matter..I was the only one that applied for sta-21 in my battalion.

aircrew1221

ha ha yea I told my husband about this forum and how much i was on here trying to keep posted on anything and everything so now he asks me for updates lol.

He is with VQ-2

fourthofnt

Lots of good info on this site. I've been following this thread since last year, just never posted anything. Last year we had to put a package together while going through a deployment. This year he had to guide the command through the process of applying. I'm sitting in front of the computer like a lot of others. My husband comes home and ask "any updates?"...lol

browncal

We spent five years at Whidbey with VP1 we loved it out there but we're enjoying Jax now. Good luck to everyone, the anticiapation is half the fun. I think I'm done having fun!