• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
University of Texas, but my wife want's me to go to A&M, that's were she graduated from..... I can't stand the Aggies, you should see us when their football teams play each other.

austinEM

University of Texas!! 5-0 this season. Has anyone been able to get on BOL yet? My boat will be out for the next 2 weeks, I hope the NAVADMIN comes out on Monday or Tuesday.

0812GM

FY09 STA-21 NFO Select
my only problem with that is that i'm TAD to MSC- a 10-15 person division of senior 2nd and 1st classes. None of them are interested in applying.

What about LDO? LDO packages are very similar to STA-21 packages when it comes to formatting and what not.

austinEM

Cal State here in southern Cali. Daughter is in school, kid on the way and my wife is also stationed here finishing her BS in Nursing. I wish I could move the whole family back to Texas. I started out at UT Arlington.

0812GM

FY09 STA-21 NFO Select
Cal State here in southern Cali. Daughter is in school, kid on the way and my wife is also stationed here finishing her BS in Nursing. I wish I could move the whole family back to Texas. I started out at UT Arlington.

Arlington is my hometown!

Cleonard19

Contributor
So I've decided that if I get Selected the first thing i'm going to do is buy a big bottle of Gentlemen Jack and celebrate.

And if I don't get picked up, I'm buying a bigger bottle of #7 and not celebrating.

But in all seriousness, what do y'all (secretly) have planned in the back of your head for it you get selected?

SkyBoundET2

I was going to try NC State because of their awesome engineering program, but a FY08 selectee from my command that's on AW just gave me some pertinent info on them- they won't approve or decline you until spring, which will not work for STA-21. Also, ODU will apparently take a whole crap-load of smart credits. Enabling me to either a) graduate early or b) take all those language classes i want to. I'm really considering it, even though i previously thought i'd attend ANY college that would get me out of VA...