• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 NROTC unit/school selections

NavyNukeNFO

FY09 NFO Selectee...turned FY12 CHOP
so far am I the only one going to ODU???

I know one of my friends is going to ODU....and I called Ed the other day talking about going to OU and he thought I said ODU and he said its already full....so i guess there are a lot going. Maybe just not AirWarriors ;O)

AliCat08

MMN1, FY 2009 STA-21 NFO candidate
Orders in hand 06JAN08. Ultimate Activity: NROTC University of Texas. Get some!!! 91 credits accepted towards degree plan. Commission at the end of summer '10. F'ing love the Navy!!

AliCat08

MMN1, FY 2009 STA-21 NFO candidate
Good thing. Im 29.

Congrats to all who were selected and good luck for those who are applying. Dont give up. Screw those who tell you it wont happen!!

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts."
~ Unknown

SandSailor

I'll be attending Miami University

If your going here and have any questions about the area just ask, its only 15-20 mins from my home town. I also know an OC there in his first year, if you want his contact info just PM me. I'm home on leave right now and plan on making a visit to the unit sometime soon, let me know if there are any questions you want me to ask!

br11183

FY-09 STA-21 SNA Selectee
Hopefully

Hopefully (I don't have orders in hand yet and I know how the military can be), I will be at BOOST/NSI on 22 Feb and turn around be at down in Jacksonville, FL by late July. I am going to FCCJ to finish my associates then to UNF to finish my BS.

0812GM

FY09 STA-21 NFO Select
Hopefully (I don't have orders in hand yet and I know how the military can be), I will be at BOOST/NSI on 22 Feb and turn around be at down in Jacksonville, FL by late July.

See you there; I will be going to FCCJ as well.