• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 NROTC unit/school selections

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Orders should be pending today for me, but I'm going to NSI then on to Univ. of Oklahoma. Looking to graduate spring 2011 with follow on commissioning in May or June. Cannot wait to see everyone and start this adventure. Word to the wise though. I had a Senior Chief in my command that made CWO and he said go there with an open mind and your mouth shut because they do not play games with us. More info I'll post it in the NSI/BOOST gouge thread, so I do not take away from this thread.

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
No orders yet but.....

BOOST/NSI followed by ROTC at the University of Kansas graduating in the Spring of 2012.

SkywardET

Contrarian
NSI then OU in the Summer. Sounds like there's gonna be a lot of us going to OU!

Now if only those orders would show up...

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Well looks to be 4 of us going to OU maybe one more. 2 NSI only and 2 BOOST/NSI. We will be sure to get you two good gouge by the time you get back to the campus. Definately going to help with having all 4 of us there. What is everyone going to major in also? OU told me they just want a degree so I am getting a BA in Multidisciplinary Studies with a concentration in History! HAHAHA! Still have to do my requirement classes, but that should not be a problem. I love the fact that we have no restriction on the degree we get. Have a merry christmas everyone!

AC1 FlyAlot

Mine will be in Air Traffic Management. I initially wanted to do Aviation - Flying track but it will take longer than 2.5 years and I figured I'll be flying for the rest of my life so why not do something else? Pretty neat that there are a bunch of us going there.

BrickNole

pilot
Still have to do my requirement classes, but that should not be a problem. I love the fact that we have no restriction on the degree we get. Have a merry christmas everyone!

I was surprised at that...I thought degree selection would be real strict and it had to relate to your community, such as engineering for pilot. I'm glad it didn't end up like that. Especially because of the 36 month limit, I would have been struggling with Engineering. Thanks alot to this website for all the great gouge, otherwise I wouldn't be where I'm at.

I'm gonna do Geology...thought a bunch of field trips around the states would be fun...and other Interdisciplinary Sciences (Bio/Chem/Phy).

Haha I'm gonna beat most of you into 2009...by 14 hours. To everyone including myself...watch your actions or at least ensure that a buddy is watching your back over new years celebrations. I'll be in downtown Tokyo partying in Ruppongi district-but I'll be extra cautious.

Utah Minded

MH-60R
Erau

Heading to BOOST for 3 months Feb 22, and then off to Embry Riddle Aero for the fall 2009, should be graduating summer 2011 !!