• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 NROTC unit/school selections

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Well academically, any of those schools would rival any other school in the nation. OU's medical school is one of the best public med schools in the nation. KU is a great engineering school, and aTm is known for it's military influence on campus. I do not know much about aTm academically, but a lot of future officers go to school there.

I know you are joking, but any college one goes to, regardless what you think of their sports program, is not a "loser" college. Some pick their school because it is the best to benefit their degree.

aircrew1221

Hubby got accepted to University of South Florida! NSI in Feb then off to Florida!!

P.S January 8th = GATORS GIVING A BEAT DOWN!!!! :)

aircrew1221

Congrats to all those future sooners! Maybe you will be the luck they need!! LOL JK

Go GATORS!!

Hope everyone has a easy transfer to BOOST/NSI then college!!!

Surfer727

BOOST Feb 22, NSI May 17, then Texas A&M. Had opportunities with Texas and Florida, but couldn't wait for an acceptance response. I'm married with 3 children, no time for games. Really sucks, I'm a huge Longhorn.

- all headed to A&M, please don't hesitate to hit me up. Would love the additional support.... swap classes/switch books = save money