• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 NROTC unit/school selections

murph0307

FY-09 STA-21 Pilot Select!!
School.....

Heading to University of Michigan ROTC, attending the cross town school, Eastern Michigan University, hope to graduate Fall 2011!! See everyone in Newport!

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Hopefully (I don't have orders in hand yet and I know how the military can be), I will be at BOOST/NSI on 22 Feb and turn around be at down in Jacksonville, FL by late July. I am going to FCCJ to finish my associates then to UNF to finish my BS.

See you there; I will be going to FCCJ as well.

Welcome to both of you. See you in August.

Navy_Brat_AT

woohoo

Well it looks like Mr. Straten made it official. I have completed my Degree Plan for Electric Engineering Technology and it has been approved and verified. TEXAS A&M!!!!
See everyone in a few weeks! I am driving from Houston on the 14th to RI. Making a stop in Chicago (where it all began) and hoping to get there on the 18th!!

ocajc

FY09 STA-21 (SWO Option) Officer Candidate
Florida State University. Major: Meteorology.

BTW, FCCJ is a great school. I graduated with my A.A. degree last month. Words of advice, take Calculus with Prof. Radulovich, take Physics with Dr. Mendoza, and stay away from South Campus when it comes to Chemistry unless your GPA isn't important to you. ...also, take advantage of online courses for your General Education requirements, they are easier than you think.

-AC2/OC(sel.) AjC

BrickNole

pilot
This fall after NSI it'll me Tallahassee CC for me to finish up the old A.A., then transfer across town to Florida State University to get my B.S. in Geology...Gonna be a Rock Jock. Man I hope I can stay out of trouble and those FSU girls don't distract me too much. Heard Tallahassee was a great town with alot to do, and the ratio of girls to guys is pretty nice.

ocajc

FY09 STA-21 (SWO Option) Officer Candidate
I agree.

Geez, you know McNasty, Fleming Island is nothing compared to Tallahassee as far as the "distractions" go. It has taken every bit of concentration and determination just to avoid a traffic accident on my behalf, and it's only winter! :eek: ...and I am not the only male here who has lost his safe driving ability either.:D