• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

number9

Contributor
One thing I’ve been curious about is if they consider time in service, experience, education and promote higher than O-1 starting off.
They do. There will be a handful of people who commission directly as O-2s.. I've never seen someone go straight to O-3 but maybe it happens?

number9

Contributor
How do they determine what qualifies you for the O-1/2?
I don't know what the calculus is, but anecdotally the qualified folks will be people with either significant prior industry experience or were prior enlisted in the community (even if another branch) they're going in to. Your recruiter will know more.

JordanB

I don't know what the calculus is, but anecdotally the qualified folks will be people with either significant prior industry experience or were prior enlisted in the community (even if another branch) they're going in to. Your recruiter will know more.
Thank you for your insight. I won’t bug my recruiter about what ifs, I’ll wait until she gives me good news! ?

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
How do they determine what qualifies you for the O-1/2?
This information is literally in the PA. There is no entry-grade credit for Intel, Oceano, only IP, CW.

jamal1825