• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
If PII is redacted, it wouldn’t violate the act.
I just saw on multiple prior board post. Someone had a yes list and no list posted.

I’m probably extremely anxious.

Applicants still sign and acknowledge that their information is only shared between them and the navy (navy recruiting). Not shared with random AWs posters.

Colleges and organizations don’t share public lists either…

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
If PII is redacted, it wouldn’t violate the act.
I just saw on multiple prior board post. Someone had a yes list and no list posted.

I’m probably extremely anxious.
The OCM created an account and came on here just to reply and tell the person that posted to take it down. There is an official notification process and AW is not it.

mandiach

I am so sorry to hear that @mandiach Are you going to submit it to the next board? Please correct me if I am wrong but I don't think we - the applicants - have any control over whether the application is received by the people in the CoC once we finish our part and the recruiter pushes it to the processor, right? If someone else could please opine, that would be appreciated too.

Anyways, as said above @mandiach , I am sorry this happened to you. I hope you would be able to submit it for the upcoming board.
Thanks, definitely not the news I wanted, but looking now how to turn it around for a positive. Now that I am familiar with the process, hopefully I can use this extra time and experience to my advantage going forward.

Nil

I hope you can put a positive spin on this one. But I am at loss thinking about what could you have done apart from changing recruiter? I don't think you can follow up with the processor or talk with the CoC, right?

I am saying all this in the hopes that all of us would learn from this situation and do everything possible to get in front of the board in time. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Thanks, definitely not the news I wanted, but looking now how to turn it around for a positive. Now that I am familiar with the process, hopefully I can use this extra time and experience to my advantage going forward.

number9

Contributor
Ohhh such a long wait ?

But congratulations and that’s great news in time for the holiday!

Would you mind sharing your background when applying?
Selected for 1835. No intel or agency background. Great GPA from a no-name undergrad, MBA from a Top 10 school, and I currently work as a Product Manager at a FAANG company.

I'm really, really sorry to hear it. All you can do is focus on putting together an even better application for next time, and maybe doing some extra PT.

Last edited:

JordanB

N
Selected for 1835. No intel or agency background. Great GPA from a no-name undergrad, MBA from a Top 10 school, and I currently work as a Product Manager at a FAANG company.

I'm really, really sorry to hear it. All you can do is focus on putting together an even better application for next time, and maybe doing some extra PT.
Nice strong educational background
I have some Intel experience with data analytics and investigations. a decent undergrad GPA 3.0,
3.9 MBA concentration in data analysis.

jmald10

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck. It seems that my package made it to yesterday's board as well. It seems that I am missing some documents including an interview. So perhaps I will get pushed to the next board again. Or will I just get eliminated for future boards.
Either way, I trust the board will select the best candidates.