• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

crazed

There is what they need to make FY 22 goal and what they need to meet NRC selection goal, 4 is needed to make shipping goal (if all selected up to this point move forward) but they need 54 over 2 boards to meet selection goal, so 27 out of 113 if they use all of the selections.

View attachment 34583
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this really mean that they want to select 54 out of 113 applicants (and not 27 out of 113)? Also why do they have 2 boards stated on the sheet? Isn't it just one board, that meet on March 21, remaining for FY22? Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

exNavyOffRec

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this really mean that they want to select 54 out of 113 applicants (and not 27 out of 113)? Also why do they have 2 boards stated on the sheet? Isn't it just one board, that meet on March 21, remaining for FY22? Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
There is another held in September and the board is given the goal of 27 per board for the next 2 boards.

IWC2022

I’d also be interested in this info if anyone has it available to share
I have been contacted by my OR that the board has indeed convened. But I am confused as the OR contacted me per the board's decision to request me to submit a supporting document and it was before the date for the board to convene (March 18).

Although some officers and OR told me that this is a good sign as they are actually interested in my package, I am a bit concerned.

Also, my OR told me that I may even hear back the result by the end of this month. But that's too early, isn't it?

eeedoubleyou

I have been contacted by my OR that the board has indeed convened. But I am confused as the OR contacted me per the board's decision to request me to submit a supporting document and it was before the date for the board to convene (March 18).

Although some officers and OR told me that this is a good sign as they are actually interested in my package, I am a bit concerned.

Also, my OR told me that I may even hear back the result by the end of this month. But that's too early, isn't it?
If I remember correctly the results from the Sept ‘21 board came out in about five weeks. If they stay consistent on lead that puts it right about the last week in April (but I’d be fine with later this month!).

I can’t comment on the issue of the supporting doc request as I’m only an applicant myself, but good luck to you!

exNavyOffRec

Generally OR's don't get notified if a board actually starts, often people at NRC don't know when it comes to external boards, in this case it sounds as if there is interest and a question, I have had this happen before but it is for small designators and VERY rare.

A board date is just an estimate, once the board has the applications they can start it early, on time, or late.

Anyone besides me from Sep '21 board still waiting on FINSEL? Been checking in with my recruiter every two weeks and no news. Recruiter did not seem concerned, though.

AAA74

Anyone besides me from Sep '21 board still waiting on FINSEL? Been checking in with my recruiter every two weeks and no news. Recruiter did not seem concerned, though.
I received my commission last week. Took alot longer than some other folks. Hang in there, it will come!

TheClyde

Thanks for this perspective. Do you know what took so long compared to other folks? My recruiter basically just said that I’m in line, just don’t know when.
I don't know, but my assumption is that it wasn't a high priority for anyone who needed to take action on it and I didn't do enough to make it a high priority.