• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

jzz001

It can be random, NRC is now limiting the number of applications that go before a board so if the "number" allowed for a specific board is 50, then the 50 that come in first that meet the requirements in the PA will be forwarded on. I don't necessarily agree with this as it hurts the "best qualified" design.

This is really interesting. Last I heard from my recruiter was that my kit was successfully submitted to the board. Nothing further since that time. So, no news is good news, right? Safe to assume that it was at least considered by the board?

tr2190

This is really interesting. Last I heard from my recruiter was that my kit was successfully submitted to the board. Nothing further since that time. So, no news is good news, right? Safe to assume that it was at least considered by the board?
Same with me. Based on what I’ve read on here, I would imagine that if you were told that your kit was successfully submitted and you have not heard anything since, you were probably before the board.

BRoll83

My Conditional Release is set to expire on 31 OCT and 0 news from my OR. All I get is that "NRC is very backed up right now and is taking longer than it should. Hold tight and it'll come thru eventually."

Anyone selected back in APR2021 received their COMDOCs yet or still waiting for word from NRC?

jrh0425

My Conditional Release is set to expire on 31 OCT and 0 news from my OR. All I get is that "NRC is very backed up right now and is taking longer than it should. Hold tight and it'll come thru eventually."

Anyone selected back in APR2021 received their COMDOCs yet or still waiting for word from NRC?
I was selected and still waiting. I had to get a new conditional release and looking at your expiration date I would start the process of getting a new one signed because you won't have your documents before 10/31 IMO.

BRoll83

I was selected and still waiting. I had to get a new conditional release and looking at your expiration date I would start the process of getting a new one signed because you won't have your documents before 10/31 IMO.

Exactly what I'm working on now. Last time, it took 2 months...so hopefully, I don't pop for a Mobilization between 31OCT and whenever it comes back thru.

Orr83

Can anyone confirm that the board met for all IWC designations? I’ve been told that only the intel board was held and not the others.

number9

Contributor
From my OR earlier today: "Gentlemen, I spoke with the National Officer Chief Recruiter a few days ago. He told me that he signed and sent the Intel board results up for final signature. Hopefully, they will be out next week and we can get some good news. I will let you know as soon as I receive the results."

exNavyOffRec

From my OR earlier today: "Gentlemen, I spoke with the National Officer Chief Recruiter a few days ago. He told me that he signed and sent the Intel board results up for final signature. Hopefully, they will be out next week and we can get some good news. I will let you know as soon as I receive the results."
I have never seen the National CR's signature on any results list.