• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

AU_Aviation

I think this week would be an early release, but I'd take it if true. When I was going through the process, my panel interview specifically mentioned the end of April or possibly early May as a timeline to hear results from the Board. Based on that the earliest I expect to hear anything would be some point next week.

IWC2021

In reviewing AW I haven't seen anything mention a timing split in releasing the select/non-select lists for different IWC designators for past boards. Any of the more seasoned people here (GhostSWO/bubblehead/fieldrat/NevarYalnal and others) know if this is normal and if we should read anything into when other lists might come out? Good luck to everyone!

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
In reviewing AW I haven't seen anything mention a timing split in releasing the select/non-select lists for different IWC designators for past boards. Any of the more seasoned people here (GhostSWO/bubblehead/fieldrat/NevarYalnal and others) know if this is normal and if we should read anything into when other lists might come out? Good luck to everyone!
In the past the message included all of the designators in the IWC, I am not sure if it is different this year.

IPPro

BZ and exciting! Reaching out to my OR now to see if I can find out myself. Best of luck everyone.