• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

LawDawg740

I don't anticipate hearing anything for at least another three weeks. I would be astonished receiving results back this early.

NavyBorn

Agreed. I applied to the Mon Sept 21, 2020 board. Unfortunately I was not selected. But the results began to roll out on Tues Nov 3 (Election Day). That was 6 weeks and one day from the first day the board convened. Granted each board can be different, but if this board and results follow suit, results won’t start rolling out until about Apr 26 or 27, still over 3 weeks.

LawDawg740

Anyone heard the number of applicants to this board? Not much traffic on this thread compared to previous DCO threads makes me wonder.

Just learned from my OR that my package got pushed to August Board (13-Aug-21).
Kind of a bummer, but supposedly the Aug Board takes the most applicants. We'll see!
I am pursing that board as well! Can you tell me what you know about it? I’m prior service coming from the Army Reserves

@Eyeinthesky2000 thanks for getting back to me! So I have 15 years of IT experience with areas of networking, DevSecOp, Cloud Cyber Security, etc coupled with M.S degree and 10 years of Service and I’m trying to gauge where I would stand with getting a DC within the Navy Reserves as a CWO? I have 4 recommendations from field grade officers as well.

@Eyeinthesky2000 thanks for getting back to me! So I have 15 years of IT experience with areas of networking, DevSecOp, Cloud Cyber Security, etc coupled with M.S degree and 10 years of Service and I’m trying to gauge where I would stand with getting a DC within the Navy Reserves as a CWO?
I'll be honest, I'm not a recruiter - Im a candidate currently, but that sounds like a significant amount of experience. Did you apply for the March board? Or are you looking for intel prior to applying?