• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2016 STA-21 Applicants

weq820

FY16 STA-21 Applicant, Pilot
Yes, thank you! No access for me either. Just have my phone! I appreciate knowing that you guys have the watch and will keep us all updated :)

ccfite

It's

it's something about fy15 flight pay. It takes about 2-3 from the time it is released to message traffic until it gets on npc. So if anyone is at work please keep an eye out through traffic on outlook.
How do you watch the message traffic on outlook? I am at work but not sure how to do it.

Troutner

On the bottom left half of outlook click the teeny tiny folder. A thing should appear that says public folders. Message traffic for your command should be under on of those.

ccfite

On the bottom left half of outlook click the teeny tiny folder. A thing should appear that says public folders. Message traffic for your command should be under on of those.
It doesn't seem to be working. Oh well...ill follow on here. This is starting to get irritating. It feels like it's going to be at the very last minute of the month. Ugh.

It doesn't seem to be working. Oh well...ill follow on here. This is starting to get irritating. It feels like it's going to be at the very last minute of the month. Ugh.

Ya like Troutner said there is a tiny manilla folder on the bottom left. Public folders. I'll walk you through how i do mine but it will be different for you, you have to find you command. I click Europe>Sigonella>CTF67>Messages. Then I arrange it my sender, the sender is CNO Washington DC.

Many324

So I guess the message system (C2OIX) was down for a couple of hours...it is back and running as of 1330PST.