• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2016 STA-21 Applicants

Troutner

Also I believe vice admiral Moran is across the street from me in suffolk va. I wonder if he needs to be present for the message to be released.

ol'Dusty

Also I believe vice admiral Moran is across the street from me in suffolk va. I wonder if he needs to be present for the message to be released.
I am not 100% sure, but last week when he was in Italy there was a 6 day dry-spell where no NAVADMINs were released.

ol'Dusty

You should probably go ask him.

Be like "yo bill, what up with the NAVADMIN for STA-21? Chop chop brah!". Then again that may not be the best approach. It would be fantastic if we could get some information strait from the proverbial horses mouth.

visanoven

ENC -> OC
I just realized what time of the year it is! Good luck to everyone, if anyone has questions about ODU or anything really, let me know.

ccfite

I just realized what time of the year it is! Good luck to everyone, if anyone has questions about ODU or anything really, let me know.
Were you accepted before? If so, we just want to know if your package data was visible or "erased" on NETFOCUS! Haha