• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2016 STA-21 Applicants

KlavianZero

yea nothing so far.... ive got the watch for the next few hours... ill be out of the office for about three hours but its midnight on the east coast so im not too worried about a late night message.

Robert Ferguson

Hey, everyone. I've been following this for about a month, but I've just recently made an account. Here's my stats:

RATE: BM2(SW)

APPLYING FOR: SWO/CORE

EVALS: MP, MP, MP

COLLEGE: CTC, CCC, Adams State U for 27 credits when I applied, now I have about 51 from Central Texas College

LEADERSHIP: 4 years JROTC, BM3 responsible for 15 Deck SN and Junior 3rd classes at 18 years old, BM2 responsible for 20 deck personnel at age 19.

AWARDS: NAM, LOA

TIS: 2 years, 3 months

SAT: 590 Math, 630 Reading

WARFARE QUALS: ESWS

PRT: Excellent, bye(deployment), excellent

CERTS: Eh? Do BM's even really get certs?

LORS: 1 from my Senior Naval Science Instructor from JROTC, a retired CDR SWO. 1 from my old CSO and college instructor, whom is now a LCDR SWO, 1 from my current CO (my package was submitted from my last command, I'm an exception because it was a decommissioning command), and 1 from a member of the Board of Education from my hometown school district

BOARDS: Internal - 1 SWO LT, 1 LDO LT, 1 CDR SWO + CO

External - 3 SWO LT's (One was a first-year STA 21 selectee) and 1 CDR SWO

Obviously this is my first year. It's a long shot but hopefully it can get me somewhere, not many sailors as young as I am with as much time in and experience with the field I'm applying for.

ccfite

Hey, everyone. I've been following this for about a month, but I've just recently made an account. Here's my stats:

RATE: BM2(SW)

APPLYING FOR: SWO/CORE

EVALS: MP, MP, MP

COLLEGE: CTC, CCC, Adams State U for 27 credits when I applied, now I have about 51 from Central Texas College

LEADERSHIP: 4 years JROTC, BM3 responsible for 15 Deck SN and Junior 3rd classes at 18 years old, BM2 responsible for 20 deck personnel at age 19.

AWARDS: NAM, LOA

TIS: 2 years, 3 months

SAT: 590 Math, 630 Reading

WARFARE QUALS: ESWS

PRT: Excellent, bye(deployment), excellent

CERTS: Eh? Do BM's even really get certs?

LORS: 1 from my Senior Naval Science Instructor from JROTC, a retired CDR SWO. 1 from my old CSO and college instructor, whom is now a LCDR SWO, 1 from my current CO (my package was submitted from my last command, I'm an exception because it was a decommissioning command), and 1 from a member of the Board of Education from my hometown school district

BOARDS: Internal - 1 SWO LT, 1 LDO LT, 1 CDR SWO + CO

External - 3 SWO LT's (One was a first-year STA 21 selectee) and 1 CDR SWO

Obviously this is my first year. It's a long shot but hopefully it can get me somewhere, not many sailors as young as I am with as much time in and experience with the field I'm applying for.
Good luck Robert! Thanks for posting your stats. What does your NETFOCUS account look like right now? Is your package data still visible? Also, what is the last "update date" of your application? We have been speculating as to what all of that means, if anything. The more people we hear from, the more likely we can tie it to something when the results come out.

I hope you get selected!

Robert Ferguson

Good luck Robert! Thanks for posting your stats. What does your NETFOCUS account look like right now? Is your package data still visible? Also, what is the last "update date" of your application? We have been speculating as to what all of that means, if anything. The more people we hear from, the more likely we can tie it to something when the results come out.

I hope you get selected!
i've been in school all week, so I haven't had access to a CAC login computer. It looked normal as ever last time I checked last Friday, however. I've been using this for updates.

ccfite

i've been in school all week, so I haven't had access to a CAC login computer. It looked normal as ever last time I checked last Friday, however. I've been using this for updates.
Oh ok cool. When you say "normal", you mean all your package data was still visible?

Many324

What exactly are you guys missing from your NETFOCUS application? My application tab still has all my info and it was last updated 14 September. Also, the package status still shows the number of items I submitted.

ccfite

What exactly are you guys missing from your NETFOCUS application? My application tab still has all my info and it was last updated 14 September. Also, the package status still shows the number of items I submitted.
I am missing everything...last update 18 Sep.