• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2016 STA-21 Applicants

ccfite

Hey everyone..I'm new to this forum. The results cannot come fast enough! This is my first year applying but here's what I am working with:

RATE: HM2
APPLYING FOR: Core (SEAL/EOD)
EVALS: EP, EP, EP, MP, EP
SMART: lots
COLLEGE: 67 credits (3.95 gpa)
HIGH SCHOOL GPA: 2.95
AWARDS: JCOM, NAM (5, 1 w/ combat "V"), CAR, MOVSM, multiple JSOY
VOLUNTEER: Lots, received MOVSM this past year
TIS: 6.8 yrs
SAT: 550 (reading), 600 (math)
WARFARE: EXW/FMF
PRT: Outstanding, Outstanding, Outstanding
BOARDS: (total) 2 O-5, rest O-6 (10's across the board) mostly SEALS/EOD. Couple pilots/SWO's
LOR's: 3 O-6
MISC: lots of NSW experience and good amount of "leadership in combat" experience

Thoughts on those quick "stats"? I wish everyone the best of luck! Maybe we ALL get picked up this year :p

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
Everyone please log into NETFOCUS and click on the Package Status tab.....

Please report what you see there. There is speculation on what that should look like at this point. I am curious to hear what others are seeing.

SAR2NFO

SAR2SWO
Everyone please log into NETFOCUS and click on the Package Status tab.....

Please report what you see there. There is speculation on what that should look like at this point. I am curious to hear what others are seeing.
All of my stuff was still displayed on the webpage saying it had been received and how many pages they'd received. I know someone else that put in a package and his was different.'nothing was displayed at all

ccfite

When I login, al I see is this (photo attached). It's making me nauseous! Haha..why can't I see anything else?!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 32

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey folks, the board has convened and made their selection decisions. Whatever you submitted to the board is either being archived or deleted. I know the waiting process can be agonizing, but your fates have already been decided, so try not to read too much into what you see on NETFOCUS. Deep breaths and think happy thoughts! Results will be out in a couple weeks - best of luck!

KlavianZero

Thanks for the update Brett! Now the Hurry up and WAIT game begins.... just a couple weeks till we see some familiar names I hope!

weq820

FY16 STA-21 Applicant, Pilot
My package data is still there. Like Brett327 said, though, we can't read too much into that.

Since the OCS results came out early, I'm hoping the results come out this week (but I'd be hoping that regardless, I suppose). My bet is either on the 9th or the 16th, this year.

CTI2

My package data is still there. Like Brett327 said, though, we can't read too much into that.

Since the OCS results came out early, I'm hoping the results come out this week (but I'd be hoping that regardless, I suppose). My bet is either on the 9th or the 16th, this year.

Do you think they'll be released on a Friday?? Last year was a Friday, but 2014 was a Tuesday and 2013 was a Thursday (clearly I'm anxious for these results, I have nothing better to do than look up stuff like this...)