• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2016 STA-21 Applicants

Dewse5150

Looks like were all fighting for the same spot.

RATE/RANK: AT1(AW/IDW)
APPLYING FOR: NFO/Core
EVALS: #
1MP,#1MP(IA),MP,EP,MP
SMART: 55 Credit Hours
COLLEGE: Associates-Thomas Edison State College 3.87 (4.0 institutional)
HIGH SCHOOL: 2.0 GPA
ASTB-E: 52 6/7/7
LEADERSHIP: WCS(19 sailors), CDI, ACDO, DIV CC, ACFL(107 sailors), Sergeant of the Guard while IA(40 sailors), led various projects.
AWARDS: ARCOM, NAM, 2 LOAs, 43rd MP Brigade Letter of Recognition/ Combat patch, USMAP Journeyman, A-school Honor Grad
VOLUNTEER: Various
TIS: 6.5 Years
SAT: 550 Math 540 Reading
PRT: Outstanding, Outstanding, Excellent
Officer Interview/Nomination Board(Internal) XO (LCDR), LT,LT, (External) CAG (chairman/CAPT), OPSO (CDR), OPSO (LT), STKOPS (LT)
LORs: CDR Previous CO, CDR Previous MO, Congressman
MISC: Volunteered IA (Afghanistan), 99th percentile ADV exam, completed Cal 1 and currently in Cal 2, completed 2 CLEPS working on 3rd.

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87

1MP,#1MP(IA),MP,EP,MP
LEADERSHIP: WCS(19 sailors), CDI, ACDO, DIV CC, ACFL(107 sailors), Sergeant of the Guard while IA(40 sailors), led various projects.
AWARDS: ARCOM, NAM, 2 LOAs, 43rd MP Brigade Letter of Recognition/ Combat patch, USMAP Journeyman, A-school Honor Grad
Officer Interview/Nomination Board(Internal) XO (LCDR), LT,LT, (External) CAG (chairman/CAPT), OPSO (CDR), OPSO (LT), STKOPS (LT)
MISC: Volunteered IA (Afghanistan), 99th percentile ADV exam, completed Cal 1 and currently in Cal 2, completed 2 CLEPS working on 3rd.
Yeah man good luck, your stats look really competitive!

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT

1MP,#1MP(IA),MP,EP,MP

When did you finish Calc 1?

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
That's awesome man! Hey if you don't get it this time around you'll be a shoe-in next year!

How's Calc 2? Finished techniques of integration I'm assuming....you on to Series and Sequences yet? =]

Dewse5150

That's awesome man! Hey if you don't get it this time around you'll be a shoe-in next year!

How's Calc 2? Finished techniques of integration I'm assuming....you on to Series and Sequences yet? =]

I'll be there in about a week, I heard its hard. Integration techniques are a pain in the ass, right now im doing polar/parametric equations, not too bad.. This is my first and last time applying im gunna finish my BS by next year and go OCS for pilot if I don't get picked up.

coreyring

I'll be there in about a week, I heard its hard. Integration techniques are a pain in the ass, right now im doing polar/parametric equations, not too bad.. This is my first and last time applying im gunna finish my BS by next year and go OCS for pilot if I don't get picked up.

That is my plan! Finish my BA as soon as possible and apply for OCS and go NFO

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
Yeah techniques is easy. Parametric and polar even easier. Now series and sequences.....that's a whole nother beast brother. Enjoy that! When in doubt use the P-Series test! You'll laugh when you remember this later.

I wish you the best!

Dewse5150

Yeah techniques is easy. Parametric and polar even easier. Now series and sequences.....that's a whole nother beast brother. Enjoy that! When in doubt use the P-Series test! You'll laugh when you remember this later.

I wish you the best!

Nothing about calculus makes me laugh, but Ill give it a shot... btw ASU has an online BSEE that is ABET accredited.

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
Yeah it's not legitimate at all....You have to be in lab to get a real degree. You can't simulate soldering circuits on a computer and building projects with a team.

Calculus is awesome man! I'm going to miss it. At least I get to use it now in Physics and Diff EQ. I had a lot of fun in Calc 2. Maybe there's something wrong with me.

coreyring

Yeah it's not legitimate at all....You have to be in lab to get a real degree. You can't simulate soldering circuits on a computer and building projects with a team.

Calculus is awesome man! I'm going to miss it. At least I get to use it now in Physics and Diff EQ. I had a lot of fun in Calc 2. Maybe there's something wrong with me.

I don't think anything is wrong with you. I used to hate algebra in High School. I just finished College Algebra with an A, and enjoyed working out the problems. I am excited to start Precalc.

Dewse5150

Im pretty sure you have to buy lab kits, even my school has that for like chemistry and stuff.. I mean ABET gives it the good to go.