• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2016 STA-21 Applicants

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
Wow. So why the big push to make more and more? Are the bean counters missing their projections in Millington? The incentive bonuses seem good enough to stay for DEPT HD and XO/CO tours.

exNavyOffRec

Wow. So why the big push to make more and more? Are the bean counters missing their projections in Millington? The incentive bonuses seem good enough to stay for DEPT HD and XO/CO tours.

because of the need many for DIVO positions, the general makeup on a carrier if all nuke divisions are manned like they used to be and not counting those in training or at PNEO school was 11 for nuke DIVO's, 3 for DH and one for RO

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
Ah. So as the funnel approaches the apex, the position availability decreases....What are they doing with all of these Officers? It'd be interesting to see where they are stashing them. I'd imagine a few are offered lateral conversion.

exNavyOffRec

Ah. So as the funnel approaches the apex, the position availability decreases....What are they doing with all of these Officers? It'd be interesting to see where they are stashing them. I'd imagine a few are offered lateral conversion.

I know several that have lateral transferred to Nuke-EDO, then there have been the addition of the Assistant RO, and a few other things, known several that have done things like be the CO of a beachmaster unit.

CTI2

There are a few of us experiencing that same thing. I think 2-3 of us on this forum. We will see if it "means" anything when the results come out.

Now I'm just driving myself crazy. Today is the first day I've had access to a computer with a CAC reader in a while. All of my package info is still there, but my Application Last Updated date is 15SEP2015. Does everyone with a Sep edit date have a blank app page and visa versa?
Thanks.

weq820

FY16 STA-21 Applicant, Pilot
Netfocus says it was last updated on 15SEP15 for me.

My package data is still there :/

ashugan

Well, guys. I don't know what it means, but I finally gained access to NETFOCUS and am missing my package data--last updated September 18th

CTI2

I apologize in advance if this doesn't work right. I'm on my phone.

RATE: CTI2 - Spanish
APPLYING FOR: Nurse (no 2nd option)
EVALS: from most recent, MP, EP, MP, P, P (good see saw when making rank)
COLLEGE: AA in Spanish, 40 credits in Nursing pre-reqs
HIGH SCHOOL: I don't remember my GPA but I dual enrolled and went to college and then graduated early
LEADERSHIP: Dept CC for 130+ sailors, Dept EIDWS coordinator, my current position is to oversee 800+ personnel joint side
AWARDS: good conduct
TIS: 5 years, 4 months
SAT: 600 reading, 640 math
WARFARE QUALS: EIDWS
PRT: Good, Waived, Good
LORs: my current CO (CAPT), CTICM, GS15, RADM McCormick (Director of the Navy Nurse Corps)

Also had a board with 3 nurse officers (O4 to O6) and they gave me all 10s and great comments. And my internal board had 2 O3s and an O4. Same with all 10s and good comments.

I feel like a had a great package but I'm still not sure if it was good enough.

Oh and this is my first time submitting.

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
I apologize in advance if this doesn't work right. I'm on my phone.

RATE: CTI2 - Spanish
APPLYING FOR: Nurse (no 2nd option)
EVALS: from most recent, MP, EP, MP, P, P (good see saw when making rank)
COLLEGE: AA in Spanish, 40 credits in Nursing pre-reqs
HIGH SCHOOL: I don't remember my GPA but I dual enrolled and went to college and then graduated early
LEADERSHIP: Dept CC for 130+ sailors, Dept EIDWS coordinator, my current position is to oversee 800+ personnel joint side
AWARDS: good conduct
TIS: 5 years, 4 months
SAT: 600 reading, 640 math
WARFARE QUALS: EIDWS
PRT: Good, Waived, Good
LORs: my current CO (CAPT), CTICM, GS15, RADM McCormick (Director of the Navy Nurse Corps)

Also had a board with 3 nurse officers (O4 to O6) and they gave me all 10s and great comments. And my internal board had 2 O3s and an O4. Same with all 10s and good comments.

I feel like a had a great package but I'm still not sure if it was good enough.

Oh and this is my first time submitting.

Outstanding! Did you take A&P, BIO, or the CHEM Series? Do you already have your CNA?

CTI2

I've taken every pre req needed in most schools (a&p, Chem, etc). I don't have a CNA because it's pretty worthless in the nursing community and doesn't hold any equivalent to semester hours.