• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2016 STA-21 Applicants

Jacob Hittinger

Just an update on results release date. I got an email from the STA-21 SELECTIONS COORDINATOR stating "Selections are over and results should be hitting the street by the end of this month". Hope this helps a few of you guys

weq820

FY16 STA-21 Applicant, Pilot
Just an update on results release date. I got an email from the STA-21 SELECTIONS COORDINATOR stating "Selections are over and results should be hitting the street by the end of this month". Hope this helps a few of you guys

My friend, I'd like to say this helps... Unfortunately, I think the only remedy will be the results.

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
My friend, I'd like to say this helps... Unfortunately, I think the only remedy will be the results.
So I'm sitting in DIFF EQ hurdling through equations frowning until I read this. This is utterly funny... Be nice weq820 that was his first post.

October 30th at midnight! I'm sticking to my projection.

ccfite

I am typing an essay for a literature class.....joy!

I would so much rather spend my time on this forum, as if the results are just going to appear at 19:00 on a Thursday haha

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
I'm pretty sure they're working overtime in Millington JUST to make sure the results are out tonight on or before 1900.

Don't worry folks....I made the call to VADM Moran (no big deal). It's going down tonight.

weq820

FY16 STA-21 Applicant, Pilot
Haha!

Hittinger, I sincerely appreciate the update. Any info is good info. Is this your first application? Feel free to post your stats!

Blanc

How'd you get to get emailed by him

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
So.....who's started working on their package for next year? Never too early to start!

IF you don't make it this year what is your plan to get selected next year? I'll give you mine:

1) Ace Physics 2 and Chem 1 Spring Semester.
2) Retake the ACT and shoot for a 32 or higher in math and the same in English.
3) Seek Flag LOR/Board Chair from the Civil Engineer Corps.
4) Say a lot of prayers. I've done everything else I could have....

Start planning now! Let's hear your plans!

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87
So.....who's started working on their package for next year? Never too early to start!

IF you don't make it this year what is your plan to get selected next year? I'll give you mine:

1) Ace Physics 2 and Chem 1 Spring Semester.
2) Retake the ACT and shoot for a 32 or higher in math and the same in English.
3) Seek Flag LOR/Board Chair from the Civil Engineer Corps.
4) Say a lot of prayers. I've done everything else I could have....

Start planning now! Let's hear your plans!
Well... If I don't get selected this year, OCS next year is the plan... Ill be done with my BA by summer if I continue as I am now... That may be a bad thing for STA-21 though... I heard if your too close to completion they may not select you because of that... What do you think?

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
Well... If I don't get selected this year, OCS next year is the plan... Ill be done with my BA by summer if I continue as I am now... That may be a bad thing for STA-21 though... I heard if your too close to completion they may not select you because of that... What do you think?
Not true. OC Paul Williams only had 6 classes to graduate and he was selected last year for SWO/IP. Close to graduation = less money spent on your education for STA-21. That's Navy logic! Minimal cash for the maximum result.

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87
Not true. OC Paul Williams only had 6 classes to graduate and he was selected last year for SWO/IP. Close to graduation = less money spent on your education for STA-21. That's Navy logic! Minimal cash for the maximum result.
Yeah I guess your right, I feel like they would use the recourses for people that need it though like people who need a year or two vice 2 months and just let them go OCS. That's real logic lol .

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
Navy Logic > Real Logic. I know you know that. Do as I say and not as I do...Hurry up and wait.

Paul wanted it really bad and did EVERYTHING he possibly could to make STA-21 a reality. Look at his posts from FY13-FY14. He was hitting all the wickets and continued to press. We should all strive to do the same.