• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2013 IDC Boards

Consider getting more technical certifications as well, cant hurt right? If I am not selected, I have already added 2 more major certs in the last month, so I hope that'll help me get selected.

Messiah62

I currently have my Security+, Network+, A+, MCTS: Server Virtualization, and my VMware VCP. I want to get an MCITP and maybe a CISSP. I don't know if i have time for the CISSP while getting my masters though.

Messiah62: Right on. I also have Sec+,MCP, 4 MCTS, MCSA, MCITP:VA, VCP5, RHCSA, and a partridge in a pear tree. Ill have MCSE private cloud and hopefully working on 2012 certs by March.

Kitchen6: Sorry you werent selected. Improve your package and re-apply in March!!

kitchen6

I won't be reapplying.. I'm in a catch22. I wasn't selected because I haven't worked in the field so long and I don't have enough leadership. As a stay at home mom, I can not overcome those hurdles until I can get back into the field. Unfortunately, it's a vicious circle. First I couldn't get a job because of a lack of a degree and now I can't get a job because I have no recent experience. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you though.

I was not selected. However, I wanted to thank everyone on this site, especially das. I have been lurking on the site since July and it helped me tremendously in the process. Good luck to those who were selected and were not selected.

RaginCajun

Sorry to hear that. Mind sharing your stats/ interview scores? Now I'm getting worried. Haven't heard back yet.

Sure
Prior service Navy IT2 (5 years of service)
Active clearance
12 years of IT experience since leaving the Navy
BS in IT/Informations systems security
A bunch of IT certifications

CFlip

Sounds like me, Jason, and I was a non select as well. Starting grad school in January and have certification tests scheduled...nothing else I can do except keep trying!