• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 20 IWC DCO Board

exNavyOffRec

I've been out of recruiting for over a year now, @NavyOffRec has been out for many more. Whenever folks ask for specific board date information, we usually throttle back just because we've both don't have immediate access to that.

and even thought we both still have friends in recruiting unfortunately the leadership at each district varies, some are very transparent with their recruiters, others feel the need to hold information, or they just aren't that good at their jobs unfortunately.

snake020

Contributor
The board has been delayed because of changes due to COVID-19 ops, but I can confirm it is going forward because I have some involvement on the matter. Can't say more than that at this time except for be patient.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
There is a board this month (to take the place of last month's) and the SEPT board remains on schedule. The recruiters should know this.

OmoOba

There is a board this month (to take the place of last month's) and the SEPT board remains on schedule. The recruiters should know this.
I believe so, and probably taking place as we speak from my understanding. I received a message from my OR and Processor couple days ago that the Board asked me to provide a document if I have it or say no if I don't.

Tarheel0241

I believe so, and probably taking place as we speak from my understanding. I received a message from my OR and Processor couple days ago that the Board asked me to provide a document if I have it or say no if I don't.

Same thing happened to me. Guessing they are reviewing the packages. I heard the board was pushed to next week. Better than waiting for September! Anyone know how long it takes to get the results? I've heard between 4-6 weeks and 4-6 months!

jad3105

Per last week's update from OR, DCO board still in set early May - unless this changed or anyone has different information?

Hotrod91

I just received word from my recruiter in regards to my package that it is in final review. Boards have to be going on as we speak! Hopefully will hear results soon.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
The Regional OICs and others absolutely know when the boards will take place. The information dissemination sucks.