• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 17 IDC DCO BOARD

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Sure thing!

- 34 Year old
- Active Duty Air Force for about 12 years now, ETS is in Sept.
- BS
- Deployed a couple of times
- Don’t know how I did on the interviews, but we shall see.
- A few military Certs
- and no clue on how I can compete with you rockstars!

Good luck to all you guys
Good luck to you as well. We should be hearing something soon according to @RUFiO181.

Mark I

Dear all:

I just got word this afternoon that I was PRO-REC'd Y for INTEL Reserve. My OR said that 67 were chosen out of an applicant pool of around 260+. My understanding is that the results were pushed out today. Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear back!

inpassing

Dear all:

I just got word this afternoon that I was PRO-REC'd Y for INTEL Reserve. My OR said that 67 were chosen out of an applicant pool of around 260+. My understanding is that the results were pushed out today. Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear back!

May I ask Which recruiting district are you out of?

Mark I

Did your OR tell you how he was notified, my OR in an NRD on the west coast said they didn't get any word.

She wrote me an email saying that the board results had come in today and to call her. When I did she said she had good news! While speaking over the phone it sounded like she had the list in front of her. Now I have to wait for some paperwork to check out and then I'll receive my select letter.

inpassing

Does anyone know if they stagger the release of the lists to NRD's or does it go out in a mass email blast to all the NRD's?