• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 17 IDC DCO BOARD

bryanteagle6

As stated in previous posts.... I wouldn't expect any news until Wednesday of next week. Anything earlier is a bonus, anything later can/should be expected.

inpassing

As stated in previous posts.... I wouldn't expect any news until Wednesday of next week. Anything earlier is a bonus, anything later can/should be expected.

Hopefully we hear something tomorrow. It's always possible they'll release the board results late afternoon tomorrow but I doubt it.

bryanteagle6

there is always a few ppl that get selected out of the participants on those threads, so they are filled with great info. However there are also ppl that never post and just lurk around the thread.... It is always funny to see that they will post the first time just to let you know that they got selected... ha. But mostly everyone is helpful and supportive. Also, many of your questions you have.... we have all had and probably asked - then answered - in these previous threads. They go back all the way to like 2012.

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Sure am! I was trying to find out information on the current board, and stumbled upon this forum. It has answered quite a few question I had. Hopefully we will be hearing some good news in the next couple of days.
Welcome. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

Challett20

Welcome. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

Sure thing!

- 34 Year old
- Active Duty Air Force for about 12 years now, ETS is in Sept.
- BS
- Deployed a couple of times
- Don’t know how I did on the interviews, but we shall see.
- A few military Certs
- and no clue on how I can compete with you rockstars!

Good luck to all you guys