• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 17 IDC DCO BOARD

bryanteagle6

I have been around this process awhile now and have always been told that the list is only distributed to the NRDs directly from Millington. There will be a list that will be generated to the fleet once selectees have been commissioned and given a billet, but that takes months. The fastest option is to wait and hear from your recruiter once their local NRD receives the list from the board. The only way to hear back faster would be if you know a recruiter from some other NRD that is actively looking for the list and checks it for you - but not many will do this because it is not their job and it is appropriate to let the individual's recruiter have the privilege to tell them the good/bad news. In my experience this is also the time where the recruiter can immediately tell you the ways you can improve and help you towards the next step!

aschappe

Thank you for the information @bryanteagle6 ! I figured it would be like that but was hoping there might have been some Navy website out there that I have not came across yet.

CyberWar

There have been rumours of the board being postponed, though I would look to recruiters and others in the know to confirm.

CyberWar

Hey all new here, so our DCO IDC boards wont convene until the 18 which is tomorrow? Is there any nav y reserve website that allows you to check if you were selected or not? Almost like how the Navy Advncement center sends out a list of who advanced. Or do we have to wait and here from recruiters who are lazy.... Thanks!

Totally concur with 'Hair Warrior'. Recruiting in general is a difficult and thankless job. They are not lazy, just overworked and juggling many differing priorities.

MTRIO

Anyone hear anything?

I haven't heard anything, however my recruiter did tell me, they are expecting to bring on board roughly 129 Intel officers, 18 IP's, and 19 IW's nationally give or take. And I don't think we are going hear anything, until another 2 weeks or so, If I had to guess, especially with inauguration kicking off and etc,. But hey I'm not sure what everybody has access to or what they may do.......

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I haven't heard anything, however my recruiter did tell me, they are expecting to bring on board roughly 129 Intel officers, 18 IP's, and 19 IW's nationally give or take.
I am skeptical of those numbers. Those might be FY17 totals for all accession routes: USNA + OCS + NROTC + STA21 + DIRCOM, where DIRCOM is only ~25% of total.

MTRIO

Understood, that's what I was told. However, mathematically that sounds about right based on what you said, which puts us about 42 total for DIRCOM and counting FY16....