• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
It's probably a matter of minutes until the list of names are removed so look quickly.

Congrats to all! And to those who didn't make it, keep applying and never give up!

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
It looks like 8 selectees for Pilot and 4 for NFO.

Congratulations to all of the selectees and alternates. I know it was a long wait for all of you.

dsb619

Well, i didnt make it.... Congrats to those who did! Glad i never stopped taking classes my degree will be done in a few months...

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Well, i didnt make it.... Congrats to those who did! Glad i never stopped taking classes my degree will be done in a few months...

Sounds like a great time to start working on an OCS application?

justamom

OH MY!!! Thank you for posting this!!!! my son made it!!!! jumping for joy here.... Congrats to all that did and good luck next time to those that didn't - keep trying!

Jonusn

The beatings will continue until morale improves
Congrats to everyone who joined the ranks of us OC's. Work hard and party hard!

bb1787

Congrats to all who made it on the select list this year! I made alternate myself, which is kind of a let down considering how last year worked out for me. I wish you all the best with fair winds, following seas, and good altitude/airpseed!

ChrisLC710

FY10 Intel Alternate
Yep, didnt make it, ill try again next year. Congrats to those who did.
Here are some stats:

Core - 30
Nuc - 30
Nurse - 9
Pilot, SWO - 8 each
NFO, OCEANO - 4 each
CEC, HR, INTEL, IW, MED, SPEC OP(EOD), SPEC WAR, Supply, SWO/ED, SWO/IP, SWO/OCEANO - 2 each

for a grand total of 115 selects