• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY-09 STA-21 Orders Received?

br11183

FY-09 STA-21 SNA Selectee
Got orders in hand

I have orders as of today, FUlly cleared by NOMI and BUMED FINALLY!Checking out today and tomorrow. HHG scheduled for after I leave, lol. 20 Feb, ouch! Let's get to driving!!

Navy_Brat_AT

well im driving....in Ft smith Arkansas right now comming from Houston. Whew I am tired... I will be in CHicago tomorrow night and then maybe Newport by the 18th. See y'all there.

RCL813

FY 09 CORE Selectee!
So is there anyone here that is due to got to NSI in May (conv date May 18) or am I the only one that isn't going through boost first? I know I might be the "odd man out" because I was originally an alternate and wasnt selected until around christmas.

AmericanRiver

Bigfoot Slam Dunk Rainmaker
boost

So is there anyone here that is due to got to NSI in May (conv date May 18) or am I the only one that isn't going through boost first? I know I might be the "odd man out" because I was originally an alternate and wasnt selected until around christmas.
There is a group of you showing up. I think 124 or so are at NSI now and 64 of us at Boost. 22 or so missing...

AmericanRiver

Bigfoot Slam Dunk Rainmaker
boost

Thanks americanriver, good to know. Hows BOOST so far? I cant wait to get out there.

Lots of liberty. Went to Boston last weekend, in New York City right now getting ready to hit a Broadway show. We work under a Marine Msgt and he is pretty good at holding everyone accountable but maximizing liberty. No complaints from me. Much better then having a real job

Yellow flags suck

RCL813

FY 09 CORE Selectee!
Well, atleast its easy for a while. Its cool that the MSGT is about letting you have your time off. How was the show. I am figuring none of us will have the time for that once NSI starts.

br11183

FY-09 STA-21 SNA Selectee
Well we have all been getting a little gouge on how NSI will go. NSI classed up the same time we did, so we have been watching and trying to learn. Looks like the first week will be kinda boot camp style. Biggest thing is that we do things together and uniform, whether it be right wrong or otherwise. Looks like liberty be weekend #2 MAYBE. not sure yet. I know a couple of people in the class as well as do some others here in BOOST. BOOST is easy the first 2 weeks. Some people making it retarded but that is the usual.