• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Freebie Sub to HeliOps Magazine - READ THIS

Check Six

Got one email that got under my skin a bit so thought I would take my "show and tell" one step further. Here are some of the flights I have done in order to get the images I have claimed credit for.

This one was flying in the Mirage 2000-5 at the Paris Airshow.

ned1.jpg

This one was flying with the South African Air Force against the Su-35.

ned2.jpg

Royal Australian Air Force F-18s.

ned3.jpg

Norwegian Air Force shooting F-16s and F-5s.

ned4.jpg

Self portrait in the Super Bug with VFA122.

ned5.jpg

F-14 at Strike Test with one of the Kelly Brothers, now flying Space Shuttles.

ned6.jpg

F/A-18F Super Hornet with VFA122

ned7.jpg

F-15 with FL ANG

ned8.jpg

B1 Crew I got to fly with at McConnell AFB.

ned9.jpg

F-16 at 62nd FS at Luke.

ned10.jpg

Great series of flights at NSAWC, with me on far left.

ned11.jpg

After flying with Mike Rabens at TPS.

ned12.jpg

Cold and wintery Hawk flying in Finland.

ned13.jpg

Flying with Canadians at CFB Cold Lake.

ned14.jpg

T-38s at Vance.

ned15.jpg

Now I hope to heck that this post stops the emails. If it doesnt then you can shove it where the sun dont shine, and this is directed at one individual who knows who he is. :icon_king

Ned.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Ned, it's official....I hate you. I'm watering at the mouth at some of those aircraft you've gotten to fly in. :)

Impressive photos all around. Keep it up!

phrogpilot73

Self portrait in the Super Bug with VFA122.

ned5.jpg

Even though I'm a helo guy, and love everything rotary wing - This is an incredible picture. I have to admit, I was a bit wary when you first posted the offer for the magazine (I think I was on deployment at the time and had hightened OPSEC/Privacy sensors), but I'm glad I put that aside - great magazine and great photos!

xnvyflyer

xnvyflyer
pilot
Jeepers Ned. I'm sure you must have some bitchin' ASTREA helicopter pics in there somewhere. Low on the cool factor...I get it.

Check Six

Bubba - Yes you are correct. Have a close look at the missiles on the far aircraft, they are Russian missiles. Archer or Alamo or something like that.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Bubba - Yes you are correct. Have a close look at the missiles on the far aircraft, they are Russian missiles. Archer or Alamo or something like that.

I'd mistakenly thought he was talking about the Hawk on the ground... didn't notice the pic of the two airborne. Same markings, though. I'd love to get a ride in a Hawk or a T-45... looks like a sweet little jet.

I was at KMEI about 2 or 3 months ago... a T-45 started up and the FBO started shaking... was pretty awesome. The one Goshawk made more noise than the 2 or 3 Saberliners that were spinning.