• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free Jack in the Box tacos

DukeAndrewJ

Divo without a division
Contributor
I am pretty pissed that the nearest Jack in the Box is 125 miles from me. It might just be worth the drive...

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Jack in the box 2 tacos for 99 cents is the GREATEST invention EVER for the 3am car-full of hammered/stoned youth.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Jack in the box 2 tacos for 99 cents is the GREATEST invention EVER for the 3am car-full of hammered/stoned youth.

I have yet to discover Jack, even though I pass one every day. This seems like a good excuse to give it a shot.

White Castle was the usual 3am destination for me. It's amazing how orgasmic sliders taste when you're wasted and how shit-awful they are sober.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The lower-quality the ingredients, the better it is for you while hammered. It's science.

In and Out is still the best drunk meal I've ever had, so I think your theory is full of shit :icon_tong

sickboy

pilot
In and Out is still the best drunk meal I've ever had, so I think your theory is full of shit :icon_tong

I call your In and Out and raise you nine bean burittos from Taco bell and A burger from Five Guys. If that fails, Are You Hungry beats it all.

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor

Indeed. The gluttony rarely stops at 99 cents. I have seen a man eat 20 tacos. Aye, I have stared into the Abyss... and seen Jack and the Box tacos staring back at me.

2257597592_4becb7a39a.jpg

Yankee Uniform Tango
Jack in the Box, Five Guys, In and Out...where the frigg are you guys getting these restaurant names from? I was under the impression that everything that's south and west of my state is the edge of the known universe. ;)

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Jack in the Box, Five Guys, In and Out...where the frigg are you guys getting these restaurant names from? I was under the impression that everything that's south and west of my state is the edge of the known universe. ;)

In and Out is good.

I'm surprised Whataburger hasn't been mentioned yet.

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor
In and Out is good.

I'm surprised Whataburger hasn't been mentioned yet.

In n out is good but unless your getting everything Animal style, its just another burger joint.

Best drunk food ever is a burrito from one of the shady Los "Insert Mexican Word Here" places that you find on every block in Phoenix / Tucson