• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free Jack in the Box tacos

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I'd still rather eat California burrito/Carne asada fries from Santana's at 3AM when coming back from PB or Gaslamp

Yes, that is pretty sweet. But when serving under COMNAVHICKLANT, and your choices are fast-food, 99 tacos ain't half bad.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
+1

That's the best, second to the ones I make. I used to work at a cheesesteak place in philly. It will have to remain nameless to protect the innocent...

Thanks Bud...

I'll do a cheesesteak throwdown w/ you any day. There's actually a place here in the DC area where I can get the Amoroso bread!!

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Pill_Hacker said:
I propose that Taco Bell's "dollar menu" trumps all.....

Dude... seriously?

Everytime I've gone I want to go back up to the counter and say "Uh, yeah, hey, make this pile of crap in a tortilla look like that picture you have up there."

OSUbeaver

Time to musk up
pilot
No Oprah, just an email from dear ol' mom giving me the heads up. It's been 8 months since I've had In-n-out and I can't wait to hit one up on my way to FL via a stop home in CA.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
2 things about Taco Bell:

-Universally being known as "Taco Smell" or "Taco Hell" is not a good thing

-"Meat" dispensed via tube and gun method is just...nasty...

UCbearcat

Lawn Dart
pilot
I ate Taco Hell for literally a week straight during spring break in Panama City Beach. Stayed in the Days Inn. I know some of you know where I'm talking about because everyone stays there.

It was my only meal of the day beside the continental breakfast that they offered each morning.

I ate a crunchwrap thing before we started to drive back... bad idea. I haven't eaten Taco Bell since.

:icon_rage <--- How my asshole felt after that week.