• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free Jack in the Box tacos

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
God's gift to man:

450px-Flickr_fweez_87669815--Animal_style_fries.jpg

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I was a fan of whataburger in Corpus, but after they got rid of their A-1 steakburger and wouldn't make it for me if i asked, i just stopped going. my body's been thanking me ever since.

Lawman

None
I wanna know why the only place you can find a "Great Steak & Potato Company" is in a mall food court.

Id easily drive 30 minutes for a good philly sandwhich and fries after drinking.

sickboy

pilot
I wanna know why the only place you can find a "Great Steak & Potato Company" is in a mall food court.

Id easily drive 30 minutes for a good philly sandwhich and fries after drinking.

Unless you're in Willow Grove or Cape May, I don't think you can get a good cheesesteak in a 30 minute drive.

Then again, I'm from Philly and obviously biased.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
I would give my left nut and my first born sons (twins) for some animal-style Double Double with fries and a lemonade.

Has anyone ever had their 4x4?

I've never personally tried it because I can't even bear to take down more than one patty but FOUR HAMBURGER PATTIES!

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Unless you're in Willow Grove or Cape May, I don't think you can get a good cheesesteak in a 30 minute drive.

Then again, I'm from Philly and obviously biased.

A nice cheesesteak, that's what I'm talking about. I like the "extra-whiz with raw." Whiz on the roll, mean with sauteed onions and raw onions and then some more whiz on top. Only 3000 calories each!

Patswizwit.jpg

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
A nice cheesesteak, that's what I'm talking about. I like the "extra-whiz with raw." Whiz on the roll, mean with sauteed onions and raw onions and then some more whiz on top. Only 3000 calories each!

There was a dude from Philly that worked somewhere in Philly (Pat's I think?) and ended up opening a shop in Milwaukee. First time I had ever heard of Whiz on a cheesesteak was a 2:30am. I was confused, but went with it, and would never have it any way since. That's some good shit right there...

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
There was a dude from Philly that worked somewhere in Philly (Pat's I think?) and ended up opening a shop in Milwaukee. First time I had ever heard of Whiz on a cheesesteak was a 2:30am. I was confused, but went with it, and would never have it any way since. That's some good shit right there...

There is a guy from philly who has a shop in PCola and I asked for whiz on mine and he didn't have any. I was very sad.

I think I'm gonna open up a cheesesteak place in Meridian, but so the locals will actually buy them I'll fry them too...

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I'm more of a Geno's fan myself, although they are both like sex in the mouth. For those of you who have never had a REAL Philly steak, put it on your must do before you die list.