• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum Upgraded: Post comments/problems found here

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
You might be behind a proxy server, that caches the webpages. Or do you have one of those "speed booster" dial ups that does the same thing.

KBayDog

Uh -

I have one of those "computer" things. Ask around - I don't know crap about these things. Oh well...sounds like the problem is on my end. No biggie.

"Ah - they have the internet on computers now!"

-Homer Simpson

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just something I've noticed....
While at http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/index.php or any of the sub-forum menus, the info box at the top right reads something to this effect:

Welcome, squeeze.
102 New Posts since your last visit.
You last visited: Today at 06:55 PM
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 204.
You have no new reputation comments

...on the other hand, if you're viewing the front page ( http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/cmps_index.php ), the same info box only says:

Welcome, squeeze.

You last visited: Today at 06:55 PM
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 204.

If you notice, the "new posts" and "rep points" lines are absent, as well as the clickable link. not sure if this is an error or just a quirk in the new software. just wondering....(mainly about the clickable new posts link.)

/?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Squeeze, yeah, the "front page" uses a different header block, need to figure out why it doesn't call the other one... too lazy/busy to hunt that down. Also, the gallery won't link back properly to the main web site pages, gets stuck in the "gallery" folder... got to figure that one out also...

Without turning this into a Family Guy forum, nice avatar!!! I watched episode 1 last night, (downloaded it), and was in tears, dang, missed that show!

bennett4362

deployment sucks
i believe this question was answered before but i can't remember or find it:

what do the different colors of reputation points mean? like when someone gives you reputation points, there's a different color to the left; what's the color code?

thanks!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
red = negative rep
grey = they can't assign rep to you (havent been a member long enough, not enough posts, they have a negative rep, etc)
green = positive rep

Status
Not open for further replies.