• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum Upgraded: Post comments/problems found here

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ok, as you can see, I updated the website, and all posts since sunday have been lost. Also, if you registered since sunday, sorry.

Still tweaking the front page, gallery, and header image. Those should come online in the next day.

Please post any comments on functionality or error messages/problems you encounter here. I am going through and "pointing" some of the scripts in the right direction (file system difference between my home and online servers).

John

PROBLEMS FOUND SO FAR:
- USER CP: Who's Quote me?

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /global.php on line 369

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /includes/functions.php on line 2285

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions.php on line 2290

when you click "Who quoted me" in your user panel.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Thanks squeeze, noted that one too. Going to have to check that one over, something didn't translate.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
webmaster said:
.....all posts since sunday have been lost ....
PROBLEMS FOUND SO FAR: I think you answered it all with the above ... but Web-san ... you do realize, don't you --- that I posted the first draft of my novel for comments this morning ???:icon_wink

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Nope, sorry, didn't read any threads this morning. I turned forums off. Backed up the forum database in case I messed something up. Uploaded the new upgraded database (3 hours, damn asymetric cable modem, only 15k uploads) and forum files, and installed.

WORST CASE: I still have the data (posts between sunday and the upgrade today) in an SQL file, but it would be a pain to get to.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
DanMav1156 said:
What is the daily click limit? And what does each bar color mean?
The reputation system by default has a limit on how many reputations points you can hand out in a single day. I doubt anyone has ever reached (at least from me reviewing the rep given comments in the admin panel). Basically, prevents someone from going on a rep neg/pos hand out spree....

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I suspect your server is suffering from bit fade.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
"IFT, FLIGHT. MY PCHRD COLORS HAVE GONE SCREWY"

this is freaking me out man.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Zab, I hear ya, I added another style sheet to the forum, and it changed the colors. You can now select which style you like best from the bottom left of the web page.

Drop down box "QUICK STYLE CHOOSER", either (for now) VB3 DEFAULT (original what you are used to) and VB3 BLUE.

John

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Bottom line:

__________________ * * * bottom line * * * _________________

This is still the best/one of the best military forums going ..... it would be perfect if it included an interface to kill a few selected individuals ... (just kidding ... :) )

Don't think so ??? Try Military.com after a Valium and/or several Margaritas (fresh squeezed, of course !!)

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Under the "Welcome, (Name)" it says (Number) New Posts and is hyperlinked. When you click on the link you get a "sorry- no matches" message.

It seems that you have to change the colors back to default every time you click on a new page.

Reputation points recieved after saturday went away (Im guessing those got deleted with the posts...)

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
I'm seeing the VBulletin logo instead of the AW logo on the main page...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
A4sForever said:
This is still the best/one of the best military forums going ..... it would be perfect if it included an interface to kill a few selected individuals ... (just kidding ... :) )
Thanks, appreciate that. My goal and intent is to my best to keep it that way as the site continues to grow.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
zippy said:
Under the "Welcome, (Name)" it says (Number) New Posts and is hyperlinked. When you click on the link you get a "sorry- no matches" message.

It seems that you have to change the colors back to default every time you click on a new page.
This is telling me that you don't have cookies enabled. Your session, last login, to find the new posts, and for what style you prefer is what is causing that change. The "default" style is set to blue currently.

zippy said:
Reputation points recieved after saturday went away (Im guessing those got deleted with the posts...)
Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.