• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For All You Academy Kids...

flashypants

Whoa.
pilot
Fly Navy said:
Dude, it's USNA students we're talking about... they're entirely capable of doing that. :icon_tong

THANK YOU. Freakin' Academy kids. I've met ONE that actually admits that they're all the same, and doesn't whine and cry when you mention that to them.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
flashypants said:
THANK YOU. Freakin' Academy kids. I've met ONE that actually admits that they're all the same, and doesn't whine and cry when you mention that to them.

Nope, sorry. Now you've met TWO. You can cut on the USNA all you want, and I'll probably jump in with you. I won't lose any sleep over it, either, as I've seen some damn fine people chewed up and spat out by that system. The place has a LOT of issues, as do a lot of the people who go/went there, myself included. Thankfully, there are many, many NCOs, SNCOs, CPOs, and Petty Officers out there to help us remove our craniums from the dark places we tend to stuff them. That goes for non-academy folks, too, as there's no monopoly on being AFU, just as there's no monopoly on producing outstanding Officers.

Ok, enough of the soapbox. Time for my (relatively) old ass to celebrate my roomate getting winged. Shots on me if you can find me tonight!

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
JetJunkie said:
Is she going to be in the movie??!?!?!

She can be one of the Daytona girls who works at the strip clubs when they make the NROTC movie based at ERAU.

It would be perfect to base "NROTC" at ERAU. You got the flying to relate it to TOPGUN, the very few women who just want to get picked up by the person who will have a future (like from officer and a gentlemen), the studs (not short for students) in NROTC, .......I will add other reasons as i get them.......

feel free to rip me a new one, you ERAU dislikers.... i blame it on being drunk

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
I would think the collective knowledge of this board could churn out the script to NROTC: The Movie in a couple months of bi-weekly cluster-fvck chat sessions and random snippets from some of the more coloful posts on this site.

Hmmm... an AirWarriors Production: squeezing limes, beer, wannabees, studs, nuggets, fleet guys keeping everyone's heads screwded on, curmudgeons, college girls, "the college money," props, jets, whirly birds, and a SWO...

Hmmm...

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
All I know is two things:

1. Its scary as all hell standing next to a pool a a plebe and having a Mid with a SEAL pin on his chest yelling at you and then telling you all to get in the water

2. Its even more scary when you have a Gunny yelling at you.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Mules if they made it here you and I both know that all of the 1/C and 2/C Mids would fail out...but it would f**kin rock if they did make it here, then I would use the pick up line, "Ya know, Im in that movie... yeah ...Im in the strip club scene in the background slippin singles in our Platoon Commanders thong cause she gave me a counciling chit for inappropriate behavior...think about it babe..." HAAAAAAAAAA Oh yeah! Hey anyone know the # to Paramount Studios?

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
phrogpilot73 said:
Scary when the pictures you post are a guy that I know... I must be getting old... Was the SEAL class of '98?

The one I'm refering to was either 03 or 04... i'm leaning towards 03.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh, great...Next Hollywood will make a movie about the US MERCHANT MARINE Academy. That one will be even scarier! oooooo.

ea6bflyr

VAmookie

Yeah, it would be about drinking 40's in the park, chung fung at midnight, and all the ****ty JAP Long Island chicks trying to get a piece.

ajgeng

Defending the Academy

Oh yeah, the academy was all of the kids who got taped to the toilet in high school, what a bunch of dorks. They all study and don't have any social skills, what losers. I met this one kid who was a total tool and sucked, I'll bet they are all like that.

This discussion reminds me of the morons who haven't even started college yet giving advice on this board about what they heard flight school is like. If you don't have any first hand knowledge of that sh*t-hole, you're like Janeane Garofalo commenting on foreign policy.

Back to the thread-
The movie looks horrible, but maybe it will scare off some of those losers who would have gone there. " Oooo, it looks hard, I think I'll go to MIT instead." That looks like the only good possible from it.