• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For All You Academy Kids...

Yessir

Hooker
pilot
They left out all the chit surfers for the PT scenes and the Mid who during their proboard incorrectly answered to the question: How does the E-2C track targets? They responded that it flies really low over the water, then flips upside down and dips its huge dish in the water to listen for subs.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yessir said:
They left out all the chit surfers for the PT scenes and the Mid who during their proboard incorrectly answered to the question: How does the E-2C track targets? They responded that it flies really low over the water, then flips upside down and dips its huge dish in the water to listen for subs.

Please tell me someone that idiotic doesn't exist...

phrogpilot73

That looks about as gay as the movie about whats-her-name that killed the chick that humped her boyfriend. I think that was a made for TV movie, and it was gay with a capital G. This one might be worse...

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
JetJunkie said:
When are they going to make the movie entitled
NROTC ?

"I've held three jobs, battalion staff, fraternity, full load of classes, living on my own, doing my own laundry, cooking and cleaning my apartment.... I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A MIDSHIPMAN!"

SAME HERE MAN But theyll never make that, thats too much reality for hollywood to handle.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
flashypants said:
Why do I get the feeling that when this movie comes out, the Academy kids will puff out their chests, tell ALL their friends to go see it, and even use it as a pickup line on skanks at the bars?!

Nahh . . . judging by the 10 seconds of the trailer I could force myself to sit through, it seems more likely to backfire than anything else . . . would Naval Aviators use "Stealth" as a pickup line? Heck no.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
nittany03 said:
Nahh . . . judging by the 10 seconds of the trailer I could force myself to sit trough, it seems more likely to backfire than anything else . . . would Naval Aviators use "Stealth" as a pickup line? Heck no.

Dude, it's USNA students we're talking about... they're entirely capable of doing that. :icon_tong

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Fly Navy said:
Dude, it's USNA students we're talking about... they're entirely capable of doing that. :icon_tong

No, it's gonna be more of a a joke than anything.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Fly Navy said:

I don't know who you've been dealing with, man, but most USNA kids I know were the ones I used to duct tape to toilets in high school. The term, "Uber Dork," comes to mind... Probably just the pot calling the kettle black, though.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
gaijin6423 said:
I don't know who you've been dealing with, man, but most USNA kids I know were the ones I used to duct tape to toilets in high school. The term, "Uber Dork," comes to mind... Probably just the pot calling the kettle black, though.

You just proved my point. :icon_smil

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
I'm tempted to go see that with my roommates and just tear is apart. Not sure if I could stop rolling in the aisle from laughter, though.

Singer6

Konichiwa *****es
Don't tell me it wasn't even if its true. I want that image of him in my head. It helps me hate him more. I saw a trailer for this drivel a while ago and I couldn't even believe it was being made. At least the academy had some balls and didn't let them shoot it there.