• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Football season cometh.

Which conference will have the National Champion?

• Total voters

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
…I think it was like 70/30 when I was there.
Royer. Ever head over to Agnes Scott College? You know the one…where the ratio is 0/100. I think we Emoroid KAs headed over there once…I didn’t have much luck over there…probably because I was ridiculously obnoxious or something.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Royer. Ever head over to Agnes Scott College? You know the one…where the ratio is 0/100. I think we Emoroid KAs headed over there once…I didn’t have much luck over there…probably because I was ridiculously obnoxious or something.
Did you ride your cop car or scooter to the campus? That might give us a clue.

Pags

N/A
pilot
I can only imagine how obnoxious frat guy mad dog was. ?

We went to Agnes Scott once...my roommate decided that the night before the party would be a good time to shave his head to the skin (because he wasn't patient enough to let me finish up what would have been an awesome haircut ?). It didn't play well.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Kai Ryssdal went there too, no? Mr. Marketplace on NPR? I knew him from AOCS.
Yeppers…Kai went to Emory…he was a year ahead of me. Although I didn’t know him there, I had heard his name mentioned quite a bit.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And everyone swore "Clemsoning" wasn't a thing anymore . . .

Treetop Flyer

pilot
And everyone swore "Clemsoning" wasn't a thing anymore . . .
Georgia’s narrow win over Clemson looks worse after Clemson lost to NCState. PennSt’s narrow win over Auburn looks worse after Auburn barely escapes Georgia State. Nobody looks dominant yet but I guess Bama is the closest

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Georgia’s narrow win over Clemson looks worse after Clemson lost to NCState. PennSt’s narrow win over Auburn looks worse after Auburn barely escapes Georgia State. Nobody looks dominant yet but I guess Bama is the closest
Eh. Partially true, but winning ugly is still winning. I'm more concerned about Wisconsin's faceplant against the Domers.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Oklahoma Win = Skin + Teeth. Their offensive line looked terrible!

That said, the Arkansas/Georgia game next week will be something else!

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Oklahoma Win = Skin + Teeth. Their offensive line looked terrible!

That said, the Arkansas/Georgia game next week will be something else!
Now that A&M lost Oklahoma is the most overrated team in the top 10. No good wins, more than one ugly close call against a shitty team. Oh, and they won’t face a good team the rest of the year.