• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Attendant Dress Size Controversy

HornyU2

pilot
None
It's a function of supply and demand. In SD, where hot chicks abound, even the douchebag without a job and guaged ears has a hot chick. In Pensacola, where Naval aviators and wannabes abound, even the SNA/IP is trying hard at the bar to bang the meth-ed out fattie (you gotta TRY to be fat on meth).

Jesus, I wonder what Guam will be like... :eek:

Hot Chicks in South Dakota? I never would have guessed it................

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Plenty of strippers there, if that's your thing. ;)

Brett

It's not, but on a certain timeline, I'm sure I will learn to make it "my thing". Although it will just require a new level of game to get a stripper without having to pay. :D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's not, but on a certain timeline, I'm sure I will learn to make it "my thing". Although it will just require a new level of game to get a stripper without having to pay. :D

It's good entertainment from time to time, but I would never date (or proabaly bang) one. Strippers = hookers that don't have sex w/ you. :D

Brett

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
It's good entertainment from time to time, but I would never date (or proabaly bang) one. Strippers = hookers that don't have sex w/ you. :D

Brett

Oh, please. EVERY woman has a price. For some it's dinners/wine/movies. For other it's cash/cocaine/promises of acting work.

The trick in BOTH cases is to figure out how to NOT pay and still get sex. :D

And to relate this back to the OP, has anyone ever bed a FA?? That's definitely up there on the list, probably right below the ones I'll have to wait until after the Military to accomplish. :eek: (No, men are NOT even in the same room as my list)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
You only get special status if it was while they were working. :D

That's sort of what I was getting at. Or at least getting their # while on the plane and sealing the deal later. I don't get what the felony thing is about. It's only a "small explosion" in the lavatory... no one gets hurt...

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I got hit on by one returning from CORTRAMID a few years back. But she was 35 or so and a plus size.

Aw, who am I kidding. I'd still hit it.