• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Attendant Dress Size Controversy

WO_Flyer

pilot
Man I would pay an extra 50 bucks for a plane ticket if the chicks would look a bit more visually stimulating. Just move them from a 1 to a 5. Thats really not much to ask. A 4 point step up....

Seriously though, thats probably why the airline industry has to charge for meals now... The fat old hags ate up all the meatloaf and left me with the mystery chicken and green beans. I dont even get freaking honey roasted nuts anymore, I am stuck with some stale ass pretzels....

They should be docked in pay if they are overweight, help balance the cost of fuel for lugging the fat ass flight hoes around....

Instead of ringing the flight stewardess button, just raise a twinkie on a stick... You'll get service... Ohhh yes... Make that a double gin and tonic fatty, if you hurry up I have more twinkies where that came from.... :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How does Hooters get away with it?

The way the laws read in most states is that if a certain look is an essential part of your business, then you can hire accordingly (I.E. no males as Hooter's chick). Same would go for strippers, I suppose. But, regular restaurants do not meet this burden if they just want to hire a hot chick as a hostess (or fire one that got too fat). I think you'd have a hard time arguing that in the case of the airlines, their "look" was an essential element of their business - except maybe Hooter's Airlines :D(is that even still in business?). There have been some interesting cases where this issue has come up.

Brett

MasterBates

Manatees, WhidbeyWhales and other assorted women with obese BMIs should not be stewardesses.

Some of the SkyHags I had on what will probably be my last Northwest flight back from Detroit, made me want to vomit looking at them, and I'm known for going ugly early at the Ball and Dining Outs.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Manatees, WhidbeyWhales and other assorted women with obese BMIs should not be stewardesses.

I, for one, think flight attendants should be hired based solely on their ability to perform the required job; their physical appearance should be immaterial. I learned that at the Naval Academy.

Oh, wait. . .

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I ran into the flight attendant in charge of hiring for AirTran when I was on a layover in Atlanta. He said all he did was walk around and when he saw hot girls just gave them his card.

Did you guys go get cosmos after that at the airport bar?

Seriously though, just about every FBO has figured out that you need hot girls working behind the desk to get maximum revenue.....how hard is it for the airlines to figure this out as well?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor

Some of the SkyHags I had on what will probably be my last Northwest flight back from Detroit, made me want to vomit looking at them, and I'm known for going ugly early at the Ball and Dining Outs.

An interesting comment considering you're not exactly the Derek Zoolander or Hansel of Naval Aviation.

MasterBates

Strangely, all visits to the doc for "foot problems" have been precipitated by the skinnier women I have slept with.

Lawman

None
I can be judgmental about looks. I am a man, therefore it's my right and DUTY to hate on ugly and fat chicks.

Along with that, if nobody tells them they are fat than they get the idea they can be as bitchy and stuck up as regular girls. And that just cant be allowed to happen.

Fat girls only have one purpose... to be at the Bar when your to tired to want to try that night. And we dont need as many as we have right now for that purpose so the rest of them need to get the hell on a stairmaster.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Strangely, all visits to the doc for "foot problems" have been precipitated by the skinnier women I have slept with.

hibyeya6.gif

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
It's a function of supply and demand. In SD, where hot chicks abound, even the douchebag without a job and guaged ears has a hot chick. In Pensacola, where Naval aviators and wannabes abound, even the SNA/IP is trying hard at the bar to bang the meth-ed out fattie (you gotta TRY to be fat on meth).

Jesus, I wonder what Guam will be like... :eek: