• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Attendant Dress Size Controversy

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
... "offer the red dress up to size 28."

Size 28

large_woman.jpg

WTF.

Fact: The upper limit for a flight attendant should be a size 4.

Size 4.

Maja-Latinovic-20090420042649.jpg

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Wow, shouldn't these guys be wasting their time/money pursuing benefits/wages instead of fucking clothing preference? I would see that fancy little dress as an incentive to lose some fucking weight.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Nothing worse than a fat galley hag who bumps into everyone on her way down the aisle.

Exactly. That's the worst part. Their huge asses always bump into everyone in an aisle seat. If fat people have to pay more for their extra seat, I should get to pay less if the flight attendant can't walk down the aisle without waking me up by running into me and the guy across the hall simultaneously.

FlyinRock

And I remember J.Floyd Andrews of Pacific Southwest Airlines with his vision of attractive flight attendants. Yahoo and hot damn. That was in the late 60's when I was an instructor for the PSA group at Brown Field SDiego. Now we see old women working the cabin but what the hell. they need work too? I certainly don't begrudge them as they are every bit as important as any of the crew.
Ok Ok, OK I'm a sexist OK? And I love to see women show off their assets. what the hell.....my testosterone level is not what it was but it ain't gone!
Ah for the good old days
Semper Fi
Rocky

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
From an OCS post. This was in Boston on Liberty... Virgin Atlantic stewardesses that we came across.

You just have to know where to find them. :)

chasejj

SWO? What is this "SWO" you speak of?
From an OCS post. This was in Boston on Liberty... Virgin Atlantic stewardesses that we came across.

You just have to know where to find them. :)

Stewardesses, huh? That's what they said? That be how womens tricks mens...;) On a side note, gravity defying breasts are neat!